Uncharted 2 Story and Help Thread ! SPOILERS INSIDE!

Caporegime
I'm stuck in chapter 9 I think it is. With the light deflection puzzle?

Have got the first blade down and know I have to climb up it, but no idea what to do when I get to the top. Have moved in many directions whilst up there and they all end in the same direction.

Down.

Quickly.

Soldato
OP
I'm stuck in chapter 9 I think it is. With the light deflection puzzle?

Have got the first blade down and know I have to climb up it, but no idea what to do when I get to the top. Have moved in many directions whilst up there and they all end in the same direction.

Down.

Quickly.

Shine light at the hanging cage type things, think its a blue/green colour.

Caporegime
FOR **** SAKE!

I'm now with Elena and on way to a train. Did the bit where you had to shoot the planks blocking the door but now stuck up a signpost with no way of getting down and nowhere to jump to because the sign I jumped from to get here broke.

So basically, I'm ****ed.

Associate
The best thing is the uncharted 2 thread contains the biggest spoiler ever for this game hope no one even reads it before they have completed it :(

It would have well ruined it for me if i had not finished it already :)

Associate
On the final boss now. Had about 4 attempts decided to leave it for one day. Is an awesome game. As above regarding MGS4, two of my best singleplayer experiences on the PS3.

Soldato
Ok who sniffed the Yaks butts then? You get a reward if you pat them all too! This game is awesome, the attention to detail is possibly only matched with MGS4.

lol I didn't try that, I shall next time though :p

Just this minute finished it, took me 10 hours 15 minutes on normal, wish I'd gone through on hard though for more of a challenge.

Associate
Good game dinakin and rp2000 last night shame about you not using headset rp2000 :(

Im not sure if gun fire is effective against the helicopters on any setting so i should really find a rpg :D

And then when i finally did get a rpg i blew myself of a cliff face into about 4 enemys with shields and shotguns :D

Soldato
For the record guys, I clocked it yesterday on hard in 11hrs 41min with 46 treasures :)
Mind-blowingly good game, the bit when strolling through the Tibetan village was just so exquisite, it was 10 minutes of literally not doing anything, yet it was completely absorbing. I really didn't want it to ever end, although oddly I've not actually had the urge for a 2nd playthrough, what I want is Uncharted 3!

Soldato
Did anybody else think it was a pain in the arse chucking that grenade in the tower in borneo?I used about 10 grenades to do it!Even when aiming it seemed that you needed to get it exactly right.

Soldato
Just this moment finished the game, loved the ending, was much better than the quicktime event ending of the original.

Anyone find it much harder than its predecessor though? I struggled at some points in normal whereas i beat the original in crushing with very few issues. I'm still going to try to complete crushing, slightly annoyed that you have to complete it on hard before crushing is unlocked though, that means i'll need three playthroughs.

Soldato
Just completed it on hard 11hrs 15 mins. What an absolutely awesome game, loved the ending and I can't honestly wait for the third. I wish i could erase any memory of having played the game just to experience it again for the first time :p :)

Soldato
Finished it this morning, thought the Guardian monster things were a bit meh but other than that it's the best game I've played for a very, very long time :)

Back
Top Bottom