Uncharted 2 Story and Help Thread ! SPOILERS INSIDE!

Soldato
Just noticed that you cant take the 1 hit kills and unlimited ammo if you change the difficulty settings from what you completed the game on. Had planned on taking both for crushing but seems i cant until i complete crushing :(

Associate
Thought it was too good to be true would have made it easier by a mile , so looks like your in for some enjoyment on the boss at the end .

Wonder how many nades he throws at you this time :D

Soldato
Just a warning to everyone, if you start a new game and overwrite your old save while you do keep all your treasure and money, you lose the chapter select menu and the cutscene select menu.

Soldato
All the reviews i've read failed to point out how frustrating this game is.
It seems most of it is simply just trial and error.
Hmmmm,where do I go now?It looks like I can climb up that ledge.Nope,i've just died.
Getting chased by that tank was annoying as hell.I kept getting killed as I didn't know which way to go so kept running in it's path.
Oh,and making you climb that train TWICE is a bit cheap really.

Caporegime
Hmmmm,where do I go now?It looks like I can climb up that ledge.Nope,i've just died.
Getting chased by that tank was annoying as hell.I kept getting killed as I didn't know which way to go so kept running in it's path.

Navigation of the levels could be a little unclear at times, but then I began to look for the common clues like red or gold ledges, defined bricks etc. Generally, if there was an enemy there, that's where you're headed.

The train bit, I thought was good. It was perfect for a control tutorial at the start and worked well with the story layout.

Soldato
Only once struggled to figure out where to go, and one puzzle that was very unclear - towards the end where you have to place those 4 objects in front of carvings, for which I just resorted to guess work and it didn't take long.

But the end boss was mucho annoying for me. Overall I would say the controls aren't brilliant with your character clinging to ledges you weren't jumping directly near, or taking cover when you try to dodge, but this was just more annoying with the end boss than anywhere else in the game.

So overall I only got really frustrated with the game twice, but those problems I have with jump and cover control are apparent in MP too, so this game can only get an 8/10 from me, even though I really enjoyed it.

Caporegime
Only once struggled to figure out where to go, and one puzzle that was very unclear - towards the end where you have to place those 4 objects in front of carvings, for which I just resorted to guess work and it didn't take long.

But the end boss was mucho annoying for me. Overall I would say the controls aren't brilliant with your character clinging to ledges you weren't jumping directly near, or taking cover when you try to dodge, but this was just more annoying with the end boss than anywhere else in the game.

So overall I only got really frustrated with the game twice, but those problems I have with jump and cover control are apparent in MP too, so this game can only get an 8/10 from me, even though I really enjoyed it.

For the puzzle, it was quite easy. All was in the book.

Soldato
For the puzzle, it was quite easy. All was in the book.
Yup, I got that one no sweat.
I think the only bit which stuck me was when the building collapses, for some reason I didn't spot the window on the opposite building, so didn't realise I had to jump through it. That was more me not paying proper attention than the game being at fault.

Associate
I only used a crossbow on the guardians maybe once or twice. I found that because the military were usually there when you encounter guardians aswell that making the minigun guy your priority and stealing that absolutely wrecks the guardians - they go down almost instantly haha.

Soldato
hi

i need some help on the chapter after where am i ? , where drake and tazmin are in the mountain.

part of the cliff ledge has just calapsed so drake needs to find another way around , im stuck at the point just after climbing the wall with the rope i jumped across to a platform where i can see tazmin down below but from there on i dont know where to go?

anyhelp much apreciated:)

Soldato
OP

The tank chase was excellent one of the best parts of the game, i dont think you just "click" with this lol.
I would hate if it had great big sign saying " GO HERE", part of the game is the exploring, just becasue you go the wrong way and you die is well your fault TBH. Most of the time you are not punished in your progression much by missing a ledge so i cant see it being an issue. Its not a Gears of War when its all pretty much on an obvious path its more like a Tomb raider when you have to find your way through a level.

Back
Top Bottom