Unfair Reviews (not sure where to post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Heylo,

I have been thinking of buying an i7 from my E8400 for some time now but didn't really want to buy the 920 so thought I'd wait a bit and I have just seen the 930 on the weekly deals so I thought I'd have a little compare.

Now the first thing I had noticed is the 920 has 5 stars and the 930 4 1/2 so I was all like hmm and decided to check it out and have just seen some plank only put 3 star's because he didn't notice any difference from the 920 to the 930, now I can understand he would be upset but that's not really a very fair review on the product :S and I was wondering if there is anyway to report a thing like this.

PS: I know this is probably not the place to post this but if someone could point me in the right direction that would be aw'some

Soldato
Reviews on retailer websites should pretty much never be trusted. Look at various independent reviews and make a judgement call from that.

Yes for example does anyone remember the reviews the AMD hat got? :D:D

Due to my purchase of this cap I have proceeded to analyse the importance of rashers of bacon to celotape them to my face and lick them as I chase carrots like a greyhound.

chuck Norris recommend this hat to me, and since i got it no one stands in my way :)

Last edited:
Soldato
TBH reviews on a retailers site are pretty useless.

Use reviews on professional review sites to judge the product, and then use amateur reviews on impartial forums to judge the retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom