1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

United 93

Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by Stiff_Cookie, 15 May 2006.

1. Stiff_Cookie

Man of Honour

Saw the film today. It was one of the most intense films I have EVER seen. From start to finish it was non-stop tention. I think the last 30 minutes was so gut-wrenching and knowing how it all ends does not help at all.

I think it is a must see film for the simple fact that it reminds us what people went through on that day. However, if you lost someone in 9/11 I would really think hard about seeing it. The phone calls, and the crying and the suspense that builds makes you feel like your there, the whole time I wanted to get out of my seat and do something about it.

It really was a great film and I think it commemorates what happened on that day rather than hollywoods it.

2. Scam

Capodecina

Well according to IMDB we're not gonna get it over here until September. Wonderful :\

I'm quite interested in seeing this, glad to hear its good [​IMG]

3. ben_j_davis

Wise Guy

You can rent it from BlockBusters :)

4. Phunk-E-Man

Wise Guy

Ironically it was the relatives of victims from United 93 that pushed to get this movie released when the PC/over sensitive brigade tried to have it banned!

5. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

I couldn't stop wiping my eyes watching it.
    Its a shame that theres people on these forums who don't believe any of it.

6. malolo

Hitman

There was a trailer for it during Prison Break that said it was released on June 2nd so it seems it's been brought forward.