"Unnatural love-making"

Associate
I feel I need to scrape my retina and then bleach my memory.....not nice to look at let alone hear going for it hammer and tong!

Associate
47 decibels is a normal conversation. However for this level in another house is shocking. i.e. they might as well be beside you grunting like a bear in a steel trap.

Permabanned
I had one of these next door to me.

I was doing "DIY" in my room when next door started banging on the wall, I was merely wiping down my worktops.

They were hammering on the wall anyway, sounded like 4 pairs of hands, only for me and my friend to hear this woman moaning like she was receiving a punishment beating.

Next day she gave me a vile look "if looks could kill" kind of look. :D

Caporegime
LOL reminds me of some girl that i dated a few yrs back...she was loud as hell in the bedroom...and that was with the slightest of touches...in the end i dumped her because she couldnt keep her mouth shut...i mean i dont mind a woman making sounds but geez she was stupidly loud.

Shame though as she was quite hot but her neighbours didnt appreciate her loud exaggerated sounds:p

Nix

Nix

Soldato
It sounded as if they were in pain? Maybe they really were having a bit of unnatural love-making. :o

Soldato
I guess they didn't get the first message:

t34f93_tChp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom