**Unofficial Tyre Thread**

Soldato
I quite agree :D

But presumably there is a specific range of Michelin tyres for vans for a reason..?

Quite possibly. Can't find van tyres in 20" though. These do have an appropriate load rating for my Caravelle, and as said, are one the very best summer tyres available. So thought I'd give them a go since they were very cheap and the correct size. Better than all the budget tyres you usually see on such vans with big wheels.

Also, the Caravelle is classed as a diesel car, so :p

Soldato
Can you just have the delivered and not fitted? I, like most of the country, live 50 miles away from my nearest one.

Not that I'm aware of. I also live 50 miles from my closest one. But the price is enough for me to make the drive. Plus I can't find anywhere local that will fit tyres for £8 a go either.

Soldato
Average. But would depend on what size tyres you need as to what better options are available

225/45/17

Before I collected my car it had a pair of Pirelli P7's put on the front and now the rears need doing so the OCD in me wants to have 4 corners matching.

But after 8 weeks I'm not particularly impressed with them so I'm tempted to stick a pair of Goodyear Eagle F1 - ASY 5 on the front and move Pirelli's to the rear or would there not be much in it?

Will be able to get the Pirelli at "Cost" which is £50 each and the dealer footing the bill for one of them.

Back
Top Bottom