Unreal Tournament Classic Patch

Caporegime
doodah how did you quote my post before I posted?

You posted at 25 Sep 2020 at 14:35
I posted at 25 Sep 2020 at 14:36

but you had a quote in before I posted it. :confused:
Edited my post rather than do a new one in reply to your kill count.....

giphy.gif

Soldato
Just had a look at how much it would cost to get a server. £5 for 10/£10 for 20 people per month. I wouldn't mind setting one up on payday if enough people are keen to play.

Soldato
so long as my old GPU doesn't penalise me I'm in. I did buy a 2060 but sent it back when 3000 launched as no point paying for obsoletion.

I reloaded UT3 last night. I am not as good as I used to be. Sigh.

I'll get GOTY from GOG if that's what we'll all need and enough people are in.

Last edited:
Associate
@FishThrower your posts in these threads are mandatory ;)

If you played CTF you may remember a guy who went by the name of Psi and was quite renowned for just using the translocator as his main weapon. He was good with it admittedly, nob head that he was :)

damn only just saw this!

Loved UT.... Jolt.. wireplay.. barrysworld.. gaming hasnt been the same since, shame arena shooters have been dead for a while now (they started dying out before UT2003 imo)

Psi.... lol... he was actually a very good player, nobody didnt admit it as it would have just over inflated his ego even more than it was! i dont remember him using the trans all the time though, you might be getting him mixed up with telefraggle from {G} , i remember that guy kicking off because Epic nerfed the trans in a patch.... the guy blatantly used a script.

Back
Top Bottom