[Updated] Euro 2020 (21) Sweepstake - Teams Revealed

Don
OP
I nearly forgot about this :/

Congratulations to @chroniclard & @Rotty for winning the sweepstake. Take your pick of a ocuk mousepad or mug.

Commiserations to our runners-up, @Vanquish-Storm, @Kill_Phil & @Pudney. To ease your pain, you too will also get a wonderful prize.

If you can all pm me your chosen prize and contact details and I'll pass them onto the shop who will send the prizes out.

Soldato
I nearly forgot about this :/

Congratulations to @chroniclard & @Rotty for winning the sweepstake. Take your pick of a ocuk mousepad or mug.

Commiserations to our runners-up, @Vanquish-Storm, @Kill_Phil & @Pudney. To ease your pain, you too will also get a wonderful prize.

If you can all pm me your chosen prize and contact details and I'll pass them onto the shop who will send the prizes out.

oh so close :(

what am I choosing sorry?

Don
OP
When I'm on here I just assume PM always means a trust message... I don't pay a lot of attention I'm afraid!
It's fine. For a long time there was no pm feature but some years back it was added. If you click on users name and you can select to start a conversation.

Permabanned
OMFG. Thought it would be just one of those old school rectangle mouse pads but it's a "OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface".

:eek:

Not just premium, no. Not just elite, no. Not just tactical, no. PREMIUM ELITE AND TACTICAL!

gonna own nOObs now.

Back
Top Bottom