• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Upgrading the Ryzen Wraith cooler

Associate
Hey guys,

Just wondering if I should look into this. First time PC owner so not 100% sure. Some of my friends were recommending I get one but when I saw that my Ryzen 5 3600 came with one I thought I would see how it does then contemplate upgrading.

So far no issues.

When would I have to look at getting something a bit better ?

I've got a lot of corsair so using iCue so was considering the H100i.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Hey guys,

Just wondering if I should look into this. First time PC owner so not 100% sure. Some of my friends were recommending I get one but when I saw that my Ryzen 5 3600 came with one I thought I would see how it does then contemplate upgrading.

So far no issues.

You should only really think about upgrading the cooler if you plan to overclock and use it heavily all the time, if not then the stock cooler is actually pretty good

Caporegime
Hey guys,

So far no issues.

How about upgrading
Hey guys,

So far no issues.

How about upgrading from the Wraith aspire to the Wraith Prism for RGB and slightly better cpu temps?

Associate
OP
How about upgrading

How about upgrading from the Wraith aspire to the Wraith Prism for RGB and slightly better cpu temps?
As said above I can do. Question is, is it worth it a(will it be any upgrade over the wraith I have now) and the biggest issue im trying to work around is not having different RGB apps for each part. Corsair iCue integrating everything together.

Caporegime
As said above I can do. Question is, is it worth it a(will it be any upgrade over the wraith I have now) and the biggest issue im trying to work around is not having different RGB apps for each part. Corsair iCue integrating everything together.
The Wriath Prims is better than the Spire, but i am not sure by how much. One things for sure, the Prism looks better i think. You're probably looking at a few degrees cooler.

Back
Top Bottom