Uploadit.org

Associate
Arsey said:
www.imageshack.us

Free, no signup, easy, > everything else

i thought you had to give an e-mail for imageshack.

plus you do need to keep the e-mail they send you for it otherwise you cannot access your pics if you format your pc. so cookies for it seems to be a must as it seems to work off either them of the ip, and the only way you can sign in is with the link they give you in the e-mail. unless they have changed it

Man of Honour
Twobeds.com/upload is mine, though it's not commercial - it's just there because it's useful, and I like collecting pr0n uploaded by Chinese people with weird fetishes*

*The last part might not be true o.o

Man of Honour
Soldato
sic6six said:
i thought you had to give an e-mail for imageshack.

plus you do need to keep the e-mail they send you for it otherwise you cannot access your pics if you format your pc. so cookies for it seems to be a must as it seems to work off either them of the ip, and the only way you can sign in is with the link they give you in the e-mail. unless they have changed it
The trick is that you don't need to sign in to host images. Just upload and go. signing in makes it handy to use images you uploaded a while back but IS works just fine without it.

Caporegime
Beansprout said:
Twobeds.com/upload is mine, though it's not commercial - it's just there because it's useful, and I like collecting pr0n uploaded by Chinese people with weird fetishes*

*The last part might not be true o.o

^^Use this. Great uploader, can't fault it. Thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom