Upto £180 Steam Credit For MSI PC & Monitor Bundles

Associate
Hi folks,

I thought we'd just flag up a cool little deal we have running at the moment. Up until the end of the month, if you buy certain monitors and pre-built desktops of ours, you can get up to £180 back in Steam credit! Not a bad shout, right?

amNMNde.jpg

You can check out the full details here or head over to the OC store to grab the hardware for yourself :) https://bit.ly/2OjKkHF

Soldato
haha, Argos , Very , Laptops Direct and AO... bet i get a warning for mentioning the T&Cs (@Plec )
Man!

I'm still hoping, with enough passage of time, we'll eventually get you access back into the 'New to Computer & blurb...' sub forum - and when/if I ever get free time again I'll join you. Your frequent 'third-party vendor' tourettes is still not helping our cause (Although, technically, MSI have large adverts of all 4 in the link - so you deserve a pass on this one.)

Besides, it's misjah you need to be more fearful of as you're actively in a thread advertising MSI :D (I deliberately didn't @ him as I don't want the rep side-swiped by something he may not have anything to do with.)

Soldato
@Plec

It's a good deal... But MSI rep needs to work it out into thread. monitor listing from OCUK page and what the steam vouchers is .. don't want to a buyer doing all the hard work haha. Can't get sloppy with Flight Sin 2020 set to bring in a Billion worth of Upgrade sales !!!!

And I'll never be let back in . I have another 10 more sub threads to easily be kicked out off !

Least OCUK sales team needs to post up the MSI products on the vouchers.... Costing them sales too !

Soldato
@Plec

It's a good deal... But MSI rep needs to work it out into thread. monitor listing from OCUK page and what the steam vouchers is .. don't want to a buyer doing all the hard work haha. Can't get sloppy with Flight Sin 2020 set to bring in a Billion worth of Upgrade sales !!!!
True - ideally one click link to OcUK page offer as most members on here will only be interested in the monitor.

Can't get sloppy with Flight Sin 2020 set to bring in a Billion worth of Upgrade sales !!!!
I've never been a FS fan - but must admit this sim has even caught my eye (that or i'm getting old). But pretty sure the novelty would wear off as quickly as VR did for me - i.e. almost instantly (It would seem i am getting old...).

@PlecAnd I'll never be let back in . I have another 10 more sub threads to easily be kicked out off !
You have to - i'm too lazy to click past the first 2 forums, plus the 'New to Computers...' forum is fun helping out members but with you banned and @tamzzy probably as busy as i am, since the world hiccuped, i don't post anymore. When we all get time to breathe again - put a request in, it would be fun to start helping out again plus i miss the banter (distraction from working).

Man of Honour
forum is fun helping out members but with you banned and @tamzzy probably as busy as i am, since the world hiccuped, i don't post anymore. When we all get time to breathe again - put a request in, it would be fun to start helping out again plus i miss the banter (distraction from working).
yeah, my free time is for gaming/sleeping
not really doing any specs lately
just the odd snarky comment or three ;)

Soldato
@Plec , you've successfully derailed the MSI thread, so banter is back haha . I look forward to your spam warning of this thread !

@Gibbo can OCUK staff member do MSIs work and link monitors that are on their deal that you sell on your site ? Nothing like clicking on a link that sends them to another store !!!!

Soldato
@Plec , you've successfully derailed the MSI thread, so banter is back haha . I look forward to your spam warning of this thread !
It is, admittedly, one of my fortes, but...

True - ideally one click link to OcUK page offer as most members on here will only be interested in the monitor.

...^^^ my leading paragraph was on topic - and mirrors your thinking, too. Plus, has led to another useful bump and now has prompted you to bring it to the attention of gibbo. :D

Exhibit A - below:

@Gibbo can OCUK staff member do MSIs work and link monitors that are on their deal that you sell on your site ? Nothing like clicking on a link that sends them to another store !!!!

As for the rest - i blame you - you invite off forum topic as half my posts involve trying to keep you within the bounds of forum etiquette so i can at least chat to you in a handful of the forums i frequent :p

Back
Top Bottom