US election 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
More just because they don't want to listen to the other side's sanctimony in a lot of cases I think.

Some good examples below.

When almost your entire base is a fact denying CT gun toting fake news lover, like Tang, then he could pretty much take a dump on the flag and they would still lap it up.

As long as it was the American flag and not the confederate flag they wouldn't mind

Caporegime
Tang0 also thinks Hilary Clinton was part of a cabal of paedophiles who order pizza at a specific restaurant and the "pizza order" describes what children they want to abuse.

So this thread is actually quite sane for him.

Soldato
Neither are good. Biden is one of those Americans who thinks he is Irish, so doesnt like the UK. So probably worse for us than Trump.

Soldato
Neither are good. Biden is one of those Americans who thinks he is Irish, so doesnt like the UK. So probably worse for us than Trump.

I'd take worse for us and better for the wider world, especially when good for Trump tends to involve whether he can get away with ****ing you.

This thread is gold, I don't get how anyone can have such strong and crazy opinions.

Like someone, don't like them fine but wow someone's in deep!

Or should that be derp? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom