Useful videos and information

Associate
First video from a new series from BPS customs that is going through the very basics for new people interested in building a PC. This first episode is a solid beginner look at what all the parts are and what they do.

Associate
Associate
Many users to this forum will be new to PC building, these videos are useful and informative.

If you find any videos you think are worth sharing, please post them.

Note: Before posting, please read the rules about competitors and ensure the video content is family-friendly :)

oh thankyou so much to share such detailed information for newbies

Associate
I have 3rd generation laptop which i want to use to play Resident Evil 2 Remake and I have successfully installed and run. But the graphics are hiding during the play like wall, car, street. So what is the reason. Can I play this game on that system or not

Man of Honour
I have 3rd generation laptop which i want to use to play Resident Evil 2 Remake and I have successfully installed and run. But the graphics are hiding during the play like wall, car, street. So what is the reason. Can I play this game on that system or not
Start a new thread by itsellf posting your laptop spec and model with the same question this is not the right section .

Back
Top Bottom