Useful WoW related Links

Associate
As a player since original beta access I've developed a leveling guide (currently updated for patch 3.0.2 to level 70) which has an in-game leveling addon so you don't tab between the browser/PDF file to see it or as said the guide on pdf/browser. I have beta for WotLK and currently working on the final few levels of my guide.

Will be released free to public once I have finished it and coded it to work on my website again, but I can recommend if you want a leveling guide that you have to pay for Zygors (google it). He has the same as I have but its $50 for Horde or Alliance, so your choice.

Associate
Aye, Zygor's is ok for the in-game leveling guide but basically its a grind guide if you've noticed :p

'now grind to level 8'

Permabanned
Aye, Zygor's is ok for the in-game leveling guide but basically its a grind guide if you've noticed :p

'now grind to level 8'

The grind element goes pretty much completely away at higher levels. :)

At 60-70 if it tells you to grind a level just skip ahead, it doesn't really matter because by the time you're level 70 you are unlikely to have even started Shadowmoon Valley quests! Heck they've reduced the EXP now too!

Associate
60-70 only takes a day unrested anyhow, if Joanas had an in-game mod I'd suggest that but he doesn't really update it much. I'm in talks with him atm about rewriting his Tauren/Undead starting areas.

Soldato
i keep seeing mods where the ability of what you cast displays across the middle of the screen, also works on what is cast on you(FF like).

anyone know of what mod this is?

Soldato
im looking for a mod that will show quests that are too low level for you.

For example i want to be able to see the ! mark on quest givers in starting areas for races i have not done yet so i can reputation grind.

Permabanned
im looking for a mod that will show quests that are too low level for you.

For example i want to be able to see the ! mark on quest givers in starting areas for races i have not done yet so i can reputation grind.

You can do that in-game, right click the tracking icon and select low level quests. (or something)

Associate
im looking for a mod that will show quests that are too low level for you

You dont need a mod for that , its an option available from the Blizzard standard Tracking selection UI on your minimap. The bottom (I think) option is 'track low level quests'

Slight issue in that you cant do that AND track minerals for example though.

EDIT: Doh! beaten to it :)

Soldato
coolio, im going for the ambassador title for my wow alliance guild character.

still researching how to quickly get exalted with exodar though, the other 4 city reps are quite easy.

Associate
Don't know if anyone is interested but www.wow-pro.com has an excellent set of guides. It has levelling using optimised quest circuits from 1-80 and guides for every profession too!

Very useful and very quick to level with it.

Jame's guides are excellent :)
The levelling guide combined with QuestHelper made it so much easier.
I used the DK guides http://www.wow-pro.com/class_guides/death_knight which also provided info on skills, rotations, macros, gear etc.

DK's looking good now http://turalyon-eu.warcrafter.net/Avana.

Back
Top Bottom