user of the day

Soldato
Hehe, congrats on user of the day :)

I have noticed the SZTAKI team slowly moving up on the DC-Vault stats and was thinking of putting one of my crunchers onto it sometime. I want to get 100k on SETI first though before I switch projects.

Soldato
long time no see - you also don't look a day older, life's been treating you well :D

err just wondering if there's an English version of the FAQ anywhere? :confused:
I'm solidly committed to F@H but I'm always interested in hearing about other projects available out there :)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Bob(UK) said:
now who's that on the front page :rolleyes: user of the day

now come and join me and our small band get OcUK to move further up those stat pages where we belong..

there is plenty work..

cheers

b.

Is this your house :p

yourhouse4vz.jpg

I didnt know where to type in the coordernates so i had to find them all by my self and thats the closest house. It took about 30-45 minutes :o

Associate
OP
Zip said:
Is this your house :p

yourhouse4vz.jpg

I didnt know where to type in the coordernates so i had to find them all by my self and thats the closest house. It took about 30-45 minutes :o

sooo :eek: there is a spy in our camp :) but yes that is correct my home is one with the dark colour car in the drive..that satalite image is just over two years old now as i now have different set 'o wheels..

cheers

b.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Bob(UK) said:
sooo there is a spy in our camp but yes that is correct my home is one with the dark colour car in the drive..that satalite image is just over two years old now as i now have different set 'o wheels..

cheers

b.

:D
It would have been quicker if i know where i could type in the coordinates but i couldnt find it, so i had fun looking for it all by my self anyway :D :)

What car is that BTW?
Looks like a very nice house :)

Associate
Zip said:
It would have been quicker if i know where i could type in the coordinates

On google maps I think you can just type the coordinates in the search bar with a comma between. Not sure about earth though.

Back
Top Bottom