Valentine's Day for beginners

Soldato
area51_for_psx said:
Probably will but she knows my way of thinking. So she wont be freaked probably just mad at me. But better being mad at me than not thinking about me at all. There is a method to my madness. :D

Not if you get a restraining order. :(

Associate
OP
If it was your poem then fair enough - shows your deep anguish. But it's just some generic you-dumped-me-now-i-feel-crap poem written by someone else. This is why I hate James Blunt - I don't g.a.f. about your problems mate!

Soldato
area51_for_psx said:
Im sending a card with this poem wrote on it to my ex to see if I cant stair up any feelings. (Not my poem but think it hits the right spot)

You whom i love
Forever and ever
You are the deadly rose
In my life
The rose
Sweetly smelling
The rose
A sight of pure beauty
You are the rose
So deceiving to my eyes
With petals
Like silk
With thorns
Like nails
I tired to embrace you
But you only pierced my heart
You made me bleed
Because i loved you
No matter how much i bleed
I will always love you.

SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES!

How very emo. I'm sure it'll work if she's a Hawthorne Heights fan.

Soldato
area51, you really shouldn't send that. Don't you think a bunch of roses and a small note saying something nice would go down better and make her think of you in a good way rather than "oh no, not him again"? That's of course unless you're trying to make her feel bad - either way you shouldn't send that poem.

Permabanned
area51_for_psx said:
Im sending a card with this poem wrote on it to my ex to see if I cant stair up any feelings. (Not my poem but think it hits the right spot)

You whom i love
Forever and ever
You are the deadly rose
In my life
The rose
Sweetly smelling
The rose
A sight of pure beauty
You are the rose
So deceiving to my eyes
With petals
Like silk
With thorns
Like nails
I tired to embrace you
You made me bleed
Because i loved you
I will always love you.

STALKER !!!!

Soldato
area51_for_psx said:
You whom i love
Forever and ever
You are the deadly rose
In my life
The rose
Sweetly smelling
The rose
A sight of pure beauty
You are the rose
So deceiving to my eyes
With petals
Like silk
With thorns
Like nails
I tired to embrace you
You made me bleed
Because i loved you
I will always love you.

Sorry, but that's crap.

Ant :cool:

Associate
Alright mate,

Right then (cracks fingers) you wanna do something different, maybe something you don't normally do. Take time to really impress her. Maybe think back to where and when you met. Unless you met her on a 345 bus going to peckham. That wouldn't be all that romantic really.

I would buy a card, maybe some flowers (does she have a favourite type?).
I know everybody will be doing that or choclates, but hey do someting special later.

In the card tell her how you feel about her. stuff like that...things that genuinely make you tick when you are together and how much it makes you feel alive and dance with the hares, naked on a march morning. Ahem......Just generally be yourself.

Three options:

1) You go for the meal, somewhere special, do the valentines thing. Then go back for a nice massage, maybe some oils, nice candle burning. Put some effort in, then have some bedroom gymnastics. Oh and don't fall asleep after, have a chat for a bit. Belissimo! your in the good books for a week.

2) You stay in cook a nice meal. Not egg and chips, something you might never cook. Thai is pretty easy. Red or green curry? Maybe plan a few courses. For the price of a meal out on V-Day you make something top at home. Then maybe go for a walk, if you have somewhere nice to go, where you won't get mugged. The come back and do the massage thing.

3) go with flini's option the card the condoms and the lube.

Cheers

B

um think I got the wrong end of the stick....so this is a girl you wanna date, not a girl you are actually with.

No swearing.....ok then card is enough with your number in it.........plan something to do together, if she calls you do it, if she doesn't you don't. Bellisimo!

cheers

B

Last edited:
Soldato
area51_for_psx said:
You whom i love
Forever and ever
You are the deadly rose
In my life
The rose
Sweetly smelling
The rose
A sight of pure beauty
You are the rose
So deceiving to my eyes
With petals
Like silk
With thorns
Like nails
I tired to embrace you
You made me bleed
Because i loved you
I will always love you.

Blimey, how big is your card? :o

Soldato
Think sorted mine :D If its nice weather, were going to go back to where we went the first time we met :) If the weather sucks though..errm, we havent got that far yet. Haha.

Associate
OP
Benny said:
Alright mate,

Right then (cracks fingers) you wanna do something different, maybe something you don't normally do. Take time to really impress her. Maybe think back to where and when you met. Unless you met her on a 345 bus going to peckham. That wouldn't be all that romantic really.

I would buy a card, maybe some flowers (does she have a favourite type?).
I know everybody will be doing that or choclates, but hey do someting special later.

In the card tell her how you feel about her. stuff like that...things that genuinely make you tick when you are together and how much it makes you feel alive and dance with the hares, naked on a march morning. Ahem......Just generally be yourself.

Three options:

1) You go for the meal, somewhere special, do the valentines thing. Then go back for a nice massage, maybe some oils, nice candle burning. Put some effort in, then have some bedroom gymnastics. Oh and don't fall asleep after, have a chat for a bit. Belissimo! your in the good books for a week.

2) You stay in cook a nice meal. Not egg and chips, something you might never cook. Thai is pretty easy. Red or green curry? Maybe plan a few courses. For the price of a meal out on V-Day you make something top at home. Then maybe go for a walk, if you have somewhere nice to go, where you won't get mugged. The come back and do the massage thing.

3) go with flini's option the card the condoms and the lube.

Cheers

B

um think I got the wrong end of the stick....so this is a girl you wanna date, not a girl you are actually with.

B*ll*x.....ok then card is enough with your number in it.........plan something to do together, if she calls you do it, if she doesn't you don't. Bellisimo!

cheers

B

No, you had the right end of the stick, I'm already with her!

That was a very useful post, thank you. It seems we're still at the stage where we do that every time we're together anyway, so I'll do the same but bigger!

And I never fall asleep afterwards.

Associate
Hey qwerty,

no worries mate glad to be of some help. Thats a great stage to be at, yeah just just go that little bit further, make it romantic. Have a great V-Day.

Take it easy

Benny

Back
Top Bottom