• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

value retention of 939 cpu

Associate
just a quick question before i let this guy know if he can have my cpu.

will i regret selling my opteron in sig for 140 quid? im just wandering if it will be worth more in ayear or two time like socket a cpu were.

what do you guys reckon, will we all be kicking ourselves on a years time again like when we sold our socket a gear or not?
im definately gonna keep hold of my lanparty board, cos it aint worth selling that, i am gonna put a 3200 in and clock the hell out of it for a while!, but would it be wise to sell my opteron? could it be another 3200+ in the making price wise?

Associate
OP
cheers for the quick reply! that is why im undecided! i was looking for a 3gig chip for ages and now i have one i want more! i dunno if i will get that kind of money for a 146 again and i just thought that 140 was a lot of money in the bank towards conroe...
however that is what i said about my socket a gear and now i am kicking myself for it :mad: im trying to buy stuff similar to what i had two years ago now so i can do an old school overclocked system on socket a! typical!
dont wanna end up doin that again!

Back
Top Bottom