Vauxhall VXR8 - died and gone to heaven

Associate
Just saw this on parkers.co.uk - wow!!

Vauxhall VXR8

I wants one. £35k, hell of a spec on it. Not that you'd be doing 170mph down the M4 but you know. It reminds me a bit of my old Calibra which I loved. Though this is much more agressive.

Soldato
Its badged as an HSV 307 GTS over here.
307 being its power output in KW's.

Got a list price of $75,000 , or 30k in pounds.

Should be picking up my new Holden this weekend!!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Vandle said:
Its badged as an HSV 307 GTS over here.
307 being its power output in KW's.

Got a list price of $75,000 , or 30k in pounds.

Should be picking up my new Holden this weekend!!

What he said.

Its a HSV Holden Commodore.

Its RWD like most if not all Commodores.

The Regular commodore of the new body shape like that is as regular as dog poop on the roads down here :p

BTW Shame on your for buying a holden :(

Soldato
Zip said:
The Regular commodore of the new body shape like that is as regular as dog poop on the roads down here :p

BTW Shame on your for buying a holden :(
:)

I did a little search for "holden commodore" omn here yesterday and saw you rubbishing it at every chance. :D

I bought a SS , V8.
It had to be new because the company I work for is buying it.
Couldnt find anything else of the same caliber for under $50k.

Have you driven one?

T16

T16

Permabanned
Why is this news?

ITs just a new shaped Holden to replace the Monaro. The Monaro VXR500 was nice and faster than that!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Vandle said:
:)

I did a little search for "holden commodore" omn here yesterday and saw you rubbishing it at every chance. :D

I bought a SS , V8.
It had to be new because the company I work for is buying it.
Couldnt find anything else of the same caliber for under $50k.

Have you driven one?

All my uncles and Aunties and my dad had them :(

I hate them and i hate holden because thewy are they reason the Japanese cars have so many Tarrifs on them :(

Zip

Zip

Soldato
T16 said:
Why is this news?

ITs just a new shaped Holden to replace the Monaro. The Monaro VXR500 was nice and faster than that!

WRONG!!!!

The Monaro is a Monaro

The Comodore is a Comodore.

Just like Corsas are Corsas and Astras are Astras

They are there own line of car

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Zip said:
I hate them and i hate holden because thewy are they reason the Japanese cars have so many Tarrifs on them :(

Your government could quite easily have ignored all of Holdens bleating about cheap Japanese cars flooding the market. They chose not to, and chose to do the same thing that governments in similar positions around the world did (impose tarrifs or quotas to stop the Japanese manufacturers destroying the market). Of course, if they hadn't intervened it might have killed off the last remnants of the Aussie domestic car industry....but hey, who cares about all those jobs right? ;)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
JRS said:
Your government could quite easily have ignored all of Holdens bleating about cheap Japanese cars flooding the market. They chose not to, and chose to do the same thing that governments in similar positions around the world did (impose tarrifs or quotas to stop the Japanese manufacturers destroying the market). Of course, if they hadn't intervened it might have killed off the last remnants of the Aussie domestic car industry....but hey, who cares about all those jobs right? ;)

Bah, Most those workers come from Elizabeth anyway :p

Back
Top Bottom