• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VERY SLOW LOADING IN ATI 5 SERIES CARD BAD COMPANY 2

Man of Honour
lol at this

it is the game and DX 11

DX11 textures take longer to load than DX 10 or 9

if you want faster loading times turn your graphics settings down.

this is a well known issue

No it isn't and no they don't.

BC2 uses DX11 only to blend in shadows, there aren't "DX11 textures" or even special DX10 textures in BC2, the game looks identical detail and texture wise between 9, 10 and 11.

This is an ATI issue when BC2 is running in DX10/11.

_ST

_ST

Associate
Same problem here. I have a 5870 and on the desert level people have actually ran half way across that huge map before i get in. Very frustrating.

Soldato
Same here. Can't blame my X25M SSD either. I just plugged in an old 8800GT for the sole purpose of seeing if this issue is related to my 5850. And it certainly is, in my case.

Associate
Yeah running an ati 5850 and win7 64 here and it is very slow. Quite annoying loading Africa Harbour up and not getting a tank! :p

Associate
re:

It's only been 5 weeks give them time.

This load time issue has been around over a year
My members with the ATI cards complained of missing complete rounds in World at War because they could not get in quick enough:eek:
On a positive note one of my members tried the new beta drivers yesterday and explained it definitely helped loading times:)
Cheers
mrix

Back
Top Bottom