Vesa Mount for ultrawide and a single 24" monitor (Stacked)

Soldato
Looking for a Vesa mount for a vertical stack for 2 monitors as mentioned in the title. Any recommendations? Seems to be a lot out there but don't want a cheap one thats gonna fail and damage my monitors!

f5yUYaT.jpg

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Following - I have a 35" and 27" but can't mount the 35" as the wall mount I have only supports 2x27".
Is the clamp non height adjustable? I've seen a cheapish one on amazon that looks like it would support it, reviews don't seem bad but want to see what others have got before i take the plunge.

Soldato
Is the clamp non height adjustable? I've seen a cheapish one on amazon that looks like it would support it, reviews don't seem bad but want to see what others have got before i take the plunge.

It's wall mounted but the arms do allow them to be moved in all directions. However, even fully apart I can't mount it. The actual mount is off center due to where I have my desk and I don't want them directly in front of me with the bezels down the middle - I want my gaming monitor directly in front and my 2nd one on the right.

Can you DM me the one you've found?

Soldato
OP
It's wall mounted but the arms do allow them to be moved in all directions. However, even fully apart I can't mount it. The actual mount is off center due to where I have my desk and I don't want them directly in front of me with the bezels down the middle - I want my gaming monitor directly in front and my 2nd one on the right.

Can you DM me the one you've found?
DM'd you, let me know your thoughts? My only worry is it leaning forward with all the weight.

Soldato
OP
Ahh I see. I can't comment on the clamp ones as my desk doesn't allow for that. I'd personally feed a little anxious about a clamp one like that.

Edit: The other alternative is to buy 2 single monitor arms and mount them to the wall, one above the other.

They do a desk stand one as well but again skeptical as with all the weight there's nothing stopping it from leaning forward as the feet don't seem to protrude out that much.

I thought about that but the wife doesn't want me drilling into the walls lol!

Soldato
Yeah, I can see how that might be an issue. Personally I'd suck up the grief you'd get for wall mounting over potentially 2 monitors collapsing onto the desk.
What about this? Looks solid and if you can get the clamp in a solid place, might feel better about using one.
PUTORSEN® PC Dual Monitor Arm - Aluminum Ergonomic Height-Assisted Full Motion Heavy Duty Double Arm Desktop Clamp Mount for 17–32” Screens'

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I can see how that might be an issue. Personally I'd suck up the grief you'd get for wall mounting over potentially 2 monitors collapsing onto the desk.
What about this? Looks solid and if you can get the clamp in a solid place, might feel better about using one.
PUTORSEN® PC Dual Monitor Arm - Aluminum Ergonomic Height-Assisted Full Motion Heavy Duty Double Arm Desktop Clamp Mount for 17–32” Screens'
Looks quite sturdy that, but ideally i'd want it sitting further back against the wall as my desk isn't the deepest especially with a 34" ultrawide unless the arms can be maneuvered to be flatter while still able to do a vertical double stack? Just can't see how though.

Soldato
Looks quite sturdy that, but ideally i'd want it sitting further back against the wall as my desk isn't the deepest especially with a 34" ultrawide unless the arms can be maneuvered to be flatter while still able to do a vertical double stack? Just can't see how though.

Ahh yeah, I see what you mean. Either they'll be super far apart or not flat against the wall.
I'm really struggling to find a dual arm mount that supports 34 and 27. Best I can find is a single :(
Edit: I'd prefer to avoid drilling another set of holes for a single but I'm running out of ideas...

Soldato
OP
Ahh yeah, I see what you mean. Either they'll be super far apart or not flat against the wall.
I'm really struggling to find a dual arm mount that supports 34 and 27. Best I can find is a single :(
Edit: I'd prefer to avoid drilling another set of holes for a single but I'm running out of ideas...

You'd think there'd be a lot available especially with the vesa system being out for so long but there doesn't seem to be all that much flexibility wise... I'm kinda shocked :eek:.

Soldato
You'd think there'd be a lot available especially with the vesa system being out for so long but there doesn't seem to be all that much flexibility wise... I'm kinda shocked :eek:.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. The only one that might support dual 34s is this one but the price is a little :eek:
PUTORSEN® PC Dual Monitor Arm-Heavy Duty Aluminum Ergonomic Gas-Assisted Full Motion Double Arm Desktop Clamp Mount for 17–35” Screens

Soldato
OP
Yeah, it's pretty bad. The only one that might support dual 34s is this one but the price is a little :eek:
PUTORSEN® PC Dual Monitor Arm-Heavy Duty Aluminum Ergonomic Gas-Assisted Full Motion Double Arm Desktop Clamp Mount for 17–35” Screens

:eek::eek::eek: That'll do it for sure but that price! That's a lot for a mount haha!

Soldato
Thanks man, taking a look now.

I actually tried to mount my 35" on my wall mount where I previously had my 27". It actually fits and I can comfortably have my 27" next to it but the hinge on the mount isn't strong enough to hold my 35" in position. The gas arm is fine though. The one I have was cheap but does the job but I feel that the poor design on this part lets it down.

Back
Top Bottom