1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VM Down in Leeds area?

Discussion in 'Networks & Internet Connectivity' started by Kermit, 12 Mar 2010.

1. Kermit

Mobster

Got up this morning 7.30am and noticed our phone, BB and TV services were down which was ok for me (not the mrs though) as had to shoot off to work and expected it'd be up by 5.30pm when I get home.

Mrs called a little while ago to let me know all 3 were still down. Called VM and while they had a message saying an adjectant postcode area (LS27) had BB problems that engineers were looking to fix, I held on to speak to a real person. I've been told that they expect to have everything back up by 10am on Saturday :mad:

Now I can understand >24hrs resolution if it was just me or even my street affected, but it sounds like at least 2 postcode areas if not more. Is anyone else affected by this or heard any different re: time to fix cos I'm not sure what I'll do with myself tonight with no tv/phone or internet :o

2. anything I don't mind

PermaBanned

play some cards. read a book.