VMax Ruined By Idiots Today

Associate
Firstly, Mods apologies if this is not appropriate and feel free to remove / delete.
Edit: I have removed the video as I am not sure if it falls with in the guidelines of appropriate content for this forum.

The video can be viewed on youtube if you search for "FIGHT DMO Vs LLF Part 5"

Anyhow VMax 200 was today, im sure many of you know Ricky from LFF and DMO from youtube. Absolutely appalling behaviour from them both. Im sure the gentleman in the Bentley they were fighting on was not too happy. Fighting at a car enthusiast event.... sigh

Last edited:
Soldato
Luckily neither of them know how to throw a punch otherwise someone might have got hurt.

But this is what happens when youtube throws money at chavs.

Caporegime
Never heard of DMO before, only watch a couple of LLF vids to know he's just a knuckle dragging hardman who happened to be in the right place at the right time. Can't say this surprises me at all.

Seems this beef goes back a bit, anyone know the story?

Caporegime
Firstly, Mods apologies if this is not appropriate and feel free to remove / delete.
Edit: I have removed the video as I am not sure if it falls with in the guidelines of appropriate content for this forum.

The video can be viewed on youtube if you search for "FIGHT DMO Vs LLF Part 5"

Anyhow VMax 200 was today, im sure many of you know Ricky from LFF and DMO from youtube. Absolutely appalling behaviour from them both. Im sure the gentleman in the Bentley they were fighting on was not too happy. Fighting at a car enthusiast event.... sigh

You know what both of these charming lads have in common? Tracksuits.

Commissario
Terrible behaviour from both. Their driving on UK roads is awful, both should lose their licenses and spend some time inside.

Soldato
But this is what happens when youtube throws money at chavs.
Indeed.

I'd always had in my head that events like VMax were typically populated with wealthy business types, inherited money, rich enthusiasts etc. Champagne drinkers and wax jackets...

The demographics here don't line up with what I expected :p

Soldato
Never heard of DMO before, only watch a couple of LLF vids to know he's just a knuckle dragging hardman who happened to be in the right place at the right time. Can't say this surprises me at all.

Seems this beef goes back a bit, anyone know the story?

Basically who’s got the biggest epeen.

Sgarrista
Commissario
They also ruined the bonnet on some guys lambo by rolling over it at some point.

But thats what happens when it goes from an "invite if you car is nice enough" event to "we need to get more profit, invite anyone who can pay".

Soldato
Pretty lame that everyone else simply got their phones out and watched. If that was my Bentley, I wouldn’t have been happy about two supposed adults (in tracksuits :rolleyes:) slapping each other against my paintwork.

Back
Top Bottom