VMax Ruined By Idiots Today

Soldato
I had to check who they where, I think I've seen a video or two of LLF.

Pretty sure his M5 has just been on the Carwow channel drag racing against a 911 Turbo S.

They will likely want to distance themselves from this idiot pretty sharpish.

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Christ, i'm sure that was over something completely valid and not some pathetic slight..
Luckily there's plenty of footage for anyone whose car might have got caught up in the "fight"

Soldato
Yea, they are going to end up being dragged to court and ordered to pay for the damage. People who own Lambos and Bentleys aren't going to be short of cash to make that happen. They are going to get a large bill.

Soldato
Christ, i'm sure that was over something completely valid and not some pathetic slight..
Luckily there's plenty of footage for anyone whose car might have got caught up in the "fight"

............nope I give up, I can't think of anything valid enough to warrant that behaviour.

Associate
OP
............nope I give up, I can't think of anything valid enough to warrant that behaviour.
Never heard of DMO before, only watch a couple of LLF vids to know he's just a knuckle dragging hardman who happened to be in the right place at the right time. Can't say this surprises me at all.

Seems this beef goes back a bit, anyone know the story?
My understanding is it started because Ricky's tuner was making jokes about dmos car. Dmo took this seriously and started talking crap about Ricky's build and tuner. Ricky then jokingly said he could beat Dmos e63 S with his 600bhp gtr, £5k on a race. Dmo called Ricky out to race at which point Ricky was gonna bring his m5 but it was in the shop, so he bought imrans car from evolve which was identical, but dmo didn't want to race because it wasn't Ricky's car. It all escalated since

Associate
My understanding is it started because Ricky's tuner was making jokes about dmos car. Dmo took this seriously and started talking crap about Ricky's build and tuner. Ricky then jokingly said he could beat Dmos e63 S with his 600bhp gtr, £5k on a race. Dmo called Ricky out to race at which point Ricky was gonna bring his m5 but it was in the shop, so he bought imrans car from evolve which was identical, but dmo didn't want to race because it wasn't Ricky's car. It all escalated since
The age old "my dad is bigger than your dad" but now with cars. Prepare for the standard "I'm sorry, I deeply regret my actions" YouTube video.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Yea, they are going to end up being dragged to court and ordered to pay for the damage. People who own Lambos and Bentleys aren't going to be short of cash to make that happen. They are going to get a large bill.

Lets hope they push for criminal damage as well.

Soldato

I think “5 bills” is actually £500 not £5,000.

I watched a couple of the recommended videos which showed some of the background but nothing that warrants throwing fists around.

Back
Top Bottom