VMax Ruined By Idiots Today

Don
Terrible behaviour from both. Their driving on UK roads is awful, both should lose their licenses and spend some time inside.

tenor.gif

Soldato
from the other comments sounds like the Corbyn meal - should police pursue for social distancing violations, and self-incrimination

Soldato
My understanding is it started because Ricky's tuner was making jokes about dmos car. Dmo took this seriously and started talking crap about Ricky's build and tuner. Ricky then jokingly said he could beat Dmos e63 S with his 600bhp gtr, £5k on a race. Dmo called Ricky out to race at which point Ricky was gonna bring his m5 but it was in the shop, so he bought imrans car from evolve which was identical, but dmo didn't want to race because it wasn't Ricky's car. It all escalated since

Imagine having such a fragile ego that you'll be goaded into a race by someone joking about your car, and then thinking such a race was worth fighting about.

Soldato
My understanding is it started because Ricky's tuner was making jokes about dmos car. Dmo took this seriously and started talking crap about Ricky's build and tuner. Ricky then jokingly said he could beat Dmos e63 S with his 600bhp gtr, £5k on a race. Dmo called Ricky out to race at which point Ricky was gonna bring his m5 but it was in the shop, so he bought imrans car from evolve which was identical, but dmo didn't want to race because it wasn't Ricky's car. It all escalated since

Wow, like a crap Fast and Furious... no, wait... exactly like Fast and Furious.

Soldato
Imagine having such a fragile ego that you'll be goaded into a race by someone joking about your car, and then thinking such a race was worth fighting about.

I’ve seen road rage for far less! I’ve also seen people fighting on a roundabout but I didn’t see the reason for it.

Soldato
Surely you filmed yourself doing something stupid back in the day? I mean, we grew up in the jackass years, which explains a lot!

Nothing obviously breaking the law. I just find it a bit odd. Especially given that speeding is frowned upon by the authorities. As is undertaking and chopping between lanes.

Still, if there are no repercussions then I can understand why people do it.

Soldato
Lets hope they push for criminal damage as well.

They can only do that if they did a runner or refuse to pay. One could end up getting charged for assault I guess if the other made a complaint. That might attract attention to their driving on public roads too.

Soldato

I'm going to take a wild guess that the 'race' would be over a short distance, in a straight line and both using an auto with launch control as well as every electronic aid possible as long as it benefits them? In other words, about as unskilled as it can possibly be :D

Soldato
DMO comes across as a nasty piece of work from what I've seen. Apparently he was banned from attending, but went anyway.

I feel bad for the VMax organisers as surely they are the only ones who will lose out because of this.

More civilised clientele will avoid the events now if this sort of thing happens.

LLF and DMO will make more money from YouTube ads and their tuning partners will get more money from wide bois wanting to remap their Corsa VXRs

Permabanned
Never heard of any of them, did guess they would be chavs and if that is their idea of throwing a punch god help them the day they go toe to toe with someone who can.

As to the Q above, someone filming themselves lighting a fart would be classed as silly but to assault someone and film it is retarded for obvious reasons.

Soldato
Dmo has uploaded a video to his channel on the tube. I’d link it here but it contains some profanity so I won’t. Pretty much gives an insight into what happened and how it happened. I think there is a slight fabrication to it but it’s sad that this is what has occurred.

I’ve been saying it for a quite a while that the “car scene” is going this way.

Some want to be the top dog and if it means putting others down than so be it.

Back
Top Bottom