VMax Ruined By Idiots Today

Soldato
Dmo has uploaded a video to his channel on the tube. I’d link it here but it contains some profanity so I won’t. Pretty much gives an insight into what happened and how it happened. I think there is a slight fabrication to it but it’s sad that this is what has occurred.

I’ve been saying it for a quite a while that the “car scene” is going this way.

Some want to be the top dog and if it means putting others down than so be it.

Last car show i took my car to, some idiot was shouting at an old women for looking at his car! Amazing. Just knocked it on the head since.

Caporegime
Driving fast in a straight line. Thank god track days are not like this. Why didn't the organizers kick them all out?

It is a sad state of affairs where these youtubers can make so much money to have these flash cars. One day the money will dry up and they will be back to working the night shift at macdonalds.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Indeed.

I'd always had in my head that events like VMax were typically populated with wealthy business types, inherited money, rich enthusiasts etc. Champagne drinkers and wax jackets...

The demographics here don't line up with what I expected :p
Been to Goodwood lately? :D

I have literally never heard of these people - looking at this I'm going to just carry on in blissful ignorance.
Yeh same, are we getting old?

tenor.gif
:D

Wow, like a crap Fast and Furious... no, wait... exactly like Fast and Furious.
Hahaha they just trying to live their lives a quarter mile at a time

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
They have been banned at least.

From what it looks like the organisers need to make it more professional with more marshalls. They should have been kicked out as soon as arguments started. There was no one with authority there to tell them to **** off, so it just escilated.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah doesn't look like there was any security and the car owners were happy to watch their lambos and Bentley's getting scratched

An event of opposite spectrums :D

Anyway I thought the whole 5 bags race thing was a publicity stunt, but judging by what happened yesterday it clearly wasn't . Shame things had to become personal rather than left to the actual racing which is the whole point of such an event.

Someone mentioned hooded blacks and Asians, fact is most car events are packed with chavs of all colours. Shame race and colour has to be mentioned because in my eyes there's just good and bad people.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah doesn't look like there was any security and the car owners were happy to watch their lambos and Bentley's getting scratched

An event of opposite spectrums :D

Anyway I thought the whole 5 bags race thing was a publicity stunt, but judging by what happened yesterday it clearly wasn't . Shame things had to become personal rather than left to the actual racing which is the whole point of such an event.

Someone mentioned hooded blacks and Asians, fact is most car events are packed with chavs of all colours. Shame race and colour has to be mentioned because in my eyes there's just good and bad people.

There are still plenty of events which are not ruined. Goodwood, most track days, Rally GB etc. Plus most tracks put on events for the petrol head that cost peanuts to enter. Cadwell park do a really good rally/fireworks show every year in November.

It always seems to be the "drag racing" type that this is attracted to. You never really see it on track days as there is a lot more to going fast than some bolt on turbo's and de-cat downpipes. Also half of those "tuning houses" they promote are nothing more than generic remap shops that sell bolt-ons. I bet hardly any of them have any real engineering prowess to their business.

nas

nas

Associate

Unsururpsing but hey-ho. They should have just had the £5k race and settled the dispute that way instead of letting it unfold the way it did.

As for the ownership, my understanding is that Ricky LLF, does actually own the M5, GTR and Hellcat. The financed M4 was paid off at the time and has been sold since.

DMO owns the E63s and a charged EK9 iirc. Not sure why the whole ownership thing tends to come into the discussion with the amount of motorists in general that have car payments and do silly things in one way or another, be it modifying or getting to or above 70mph as quickly as possible :rolleyes:

Soldato
Crazy. I try to avoid watching videos like these as I know I’m contributing to the people creating it getting paid :confused:
Yes it's difficult sometimes as it is entertainment whether you like it or not.

I watched DMO video and he portrays Ricky starting on wrench studio boys, who were then asking Craig to remove him from the event which didn't happen, with tempers flaring Ray decided to take things into his own hands by rushing into Ricky.

Also DMO was banned from the event so shouldn't have attended anyway, let alone get involved in a beef.

So as mentioned the stewarding and security was **** poor and less people will attend future vmax events as a result.

Associate
Yeah i was disappointed when someone here started talking about race. Whilst you could argue it's accurate in this video it doesn't matter, there's plenty of complete morons from every race to go around...

Soldato
Didn't he lease the M4, modify it, make a video which got seen by BMW, only for them to repossess it?

The guy's an idiot of the highest order.

PCP or HP I think, modified to the point of meth injection, BMW threatened repossession if he didn't pay the balance, he refinanced it elsewhere and paid BMW the balance

Soldato
lol the guy in the grey apparently wasn't even related to any of it? hahaha oh my days - probably the Lambo driver :D

guy in grey was with dmo when they were travelling up. He can be seen In some of the streams dmo did going on about it.

Like I said. Some fabrication to his version of events.

Soldato
guy in grey was with dmo when they were travelling up. He can be seen In some of the streams dmo did going on about it.

Yeah always two or more sides to the story, neither of which entirely the truth

NVP

NVP

Soldato

Oh yes I see he's in a video where that one fella is already cussin and raging pretending to fight. It seems the explanation titled an apology (lol) is quite the way off.

Back
Top Bottom