VMax Ruined By Idiots Today

Soldato
Oh yes I see he's in a video where that one fella is already cussin and raging pretending to fight. It seems the explanation titled an apology (lol) is quite the way off.

To be honest it’s been blown way out of proportion. I feel Ricky has been somewhat lifted in ego by certain individuals about his build. The same with Dmo.

Then it’s just turned into who is the king of the YouTube kingdom U.K. car scene or whatever you want to call it.

It all comes down to ego. Which for everyone involved, has been turned into humiliations with a nice humble pill.

Soldato
To be honest it’s been blown way out of proportion. I feel Ricky has been somewhat lifted in ego by certain individuals about his build. The same with Dmo.

Then it’s just turned into who is the king of the YouTube kingdom U.K. car scene or whatever you want to call it.

It all comes down to ego. Which for everyone involved, has been turned into humiliations with a nice humble pill.

And neither of them are even close to king of anything, except maybe king youtube chav.

Soldato
VMAX...a battle of who has the biggest monthly payments. A lot of people are claiming this is how car culture is in this country, but it's not really. It's not fair to tar the whole scene with the same brush just because one turd attacts all the flies. On the flipside, I do feel really sorry for the organisers.

From what I can tell it only really kicked off because Ricky from LLF was dragging his tail between his legs as his car got beaten by DMO's 63S, despite not really having a great deal of work done on it. If either of them had half a brain cell, they could have cashed in on that race and the traffic it would have provided. What's worse, is the two tuner houses getting involved. What a great picture that paints.

Soldato
In fairness. Ricky/LLF was just sitting in his car and a bunch of guys with masks on came running up to his car. He was then jumped by 2 guys.

I have met him and he does come across as a nice enough guy.

Permabanned
Indeed.

I'd always had in my head that events like VMax were typically populated with wealthy business types, inherited money, rich enthusiasts etc. Champagne drinkers and wax jackets...

The demographics here don't line up with what I expected :p
From the footage they even less "Classy" than ME .... Next time Ya need to dress like ME in my Estate wear
26757065_2038490416166802_6755755210210360465_o.jpg

@kindai for next vmax i borrow ya this ya can blend in ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Was it Ricky who some yob kicked on the head when he was on the ground? Nothing more cowardly.
No it was the guy that jumped Ricky who got kicked, you could call it karma but he got hit twice on the head which is just.. yeah

Anyway from what I saw Ricky's tuner weren't involved in any violence just one of the employees in an argument, they will do well to distance themselves now as they have a reputation with customers from around the country which needs to be protected. Possibly disciplining for this employee. Didn't see top dog Imran in any of the videos which is not surprising as that's just not his style.

Interesting Ricky hasn't posted a video yet.. maybe we won't see one? ;)

Soldato
Pathetic behavior from all involved - not just those fighting - the amount of "sheep" whipping out the phones and recording is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom