Vodka

Associate
axe said:
£5-£6 Glens Vodka ... Gets You ****** and its cheap

Cheap paint stripper, got forced to drink this once at a house party. Every mouth made me wanna heave but suprisingly after I was fine. Cheapo vodka for the purpose of getting drunk is fine :D

Associate
Depending on my mood and if I want to mix it I usually have a selection of the following in my freezer.

Russky Standart Platinum
Zubrowka
Finlandia (Cranberry is just lovely)
Absolut
Krupnik

Soldato
memberbadge9ys.jpg

Soldato
Kreeeee said:
No purple ones either n00b.
Purple ones are good! Orange, red and purple go into mine. Making sure you filter off the ****!

Getting back to the thread ... normally, I buy Red Square. It's a middle of the range drink for a middle of the range price. Couldn't really comment on expensive vodkas - no point in them imo.

daz

daz

Soldato
Russian Standard (Russky Standart) is my favourite, it's tough to get hold of in this country though. Harrod's have the normal version, but you can get the platinum for the same price from www.thedrinkshop.com. Apparently it is Russia's top selling premium vodka.
dunno.gif

Soldato
6thElement said:
I was just refering to it on a Grey Goose basis, just a couple of bottles at a bar, it wasn't supposed to be the biggest tab I've been a part of :)

Sorry wasn't meant it to sound like an e-wang post, but all I was saying was if it was just 2 people drinking it then that would be quite excesive, but as I pointed out depending on number of people and price of the bottle you were buying it can put things into perspective.

Mine was at the end of my finals in Manchester went a bit crazy.

KaHn

Associate
OP
Sorry for dragging this thread up again but what good online retailers are there for the more rare spirits that you cant pick up locally in the supermarket?

Back
Top Bottom