• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which GPU should humbug buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
This seemed a like a good idea at the time of posting. Please try to hold off posting in here until (perhaps that should be if) it becomes a poll.

Now, we all know Humbug is not allowed the full fat GPU, so he has to have the next tier down (or lower - remember the 7870 glory years).

Poll Options

• RX 6800
  • The next RNDA2 GPU Below the RX 6800??
  • RTX 3070
  • RTX 3060 TI
  • HD 7870 (Lol)
Your vote matters! (apparently)

Disclaimer - Please note, Humbug is obligated to buy whatever GPU is chosen, stock permitting. :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
where's the option for 6800 followed by nvidia card after buying initial one with a dodgy cooler? :p
Lol. Awesome :D

Was too funny, he kept saying he was very happy with his choice to buy the 5700xt and it was a very good card etc etc. Then suddenly sells it and gets a nvidia card. Lol. As if AMD do not sell any cards with decent coolers.

Then after all that he went on to attack my choice of card. Haha.

Caporegime
If coming from the 2070 Super then go for the fastest you can, so in this instance the 6800.

I guess it depends on what you're using it for though outside games. I'm a bit out of touch concerning how Radeons fare when it comes to a wide range of software applications.

Back
Top Bottom