• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which GPU should humbug buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
It is because from what I have seen or can remember anyway, you are pro AMD and usually hang out in AMD threads and always driving the AMD hype train. Don’t recall you driving an Nvidia hype train for example.

I just call it like I see it. Does not mean I am right. Happy to be corrected.

Diving the hype train? You mean making predictions about what Big Navi would turn out to be, speculation, at which you used every opportunity to voice how wrong i would be,. so how right was i TNA? was i right on it or was i just right on it? is that why i'm an AMD shill? Because i was right? Or because you were wrong?

I did the same in the Nvidia thread, i had predictions, speculations about what Ampere would be, got that right too, so i must also be an Nvidia shill.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Diving the hype train? You mean making predictions about what Big Navi would turn out to be, speculation, at which you used every opportunity to voice how wrong i would be,. so how right was i TNA? was i right on it or was i just right on it? is that why i'm an AMD shill? Because i was right?

I did the same in the Nvidia thread, i had predictions, speculations about what Ampere would be, got that right too, so i must also be an Nvidia shill.
Huh? You must have me confused with someone else. I don’t recall taking every opportunity to voice how wrong you would be. Proof please...

Why are you on about being right so much anyway, you are more often wrong. Don’t tell me you forgot how WRONG you was with the RX 480. Gibbo had to come in a slap some sense into you. But you still ignored him and went full steam ahead :p

Where have I called you an AMD shill? Again must have me confused with someone else. I called you an AMD fanboy, big difference.

Selling your codes and cashback, so how much was it before that then? :)
£649.

But what matters is those codes helped subsidise the price.

Caporegime
Huh? You must have me confused with someone else. I don’t recall taking every opportunity to voice how wrong you would be. Proof please...

Why are you on about being right so much anyway, you are more often wrong. Don’t tell me you forgot a boy how WRONG you was with the RX 480. Gibbo had to come in a slap some sense into you. But you still ignored him and went full steam ahead :p

You ask for proof and on the next line repeat the trolling you used.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Lucky man. I haven't seen a single one in stock for such a 'low' price. Although frankly, the fact that any GPU is now £500+ is exactly what I meant with my earlier post.

No need for luck. Just get the telegram bot.

If telling the truth is trolling then yes I am trolling. Many people remember and remind you of the epic 480 hype train crash and burn of yours. The topic comes up at least a few times a year.

Where is your proof about me taking every opportunity to say you would be wrong? At best I may have joked about you getting it wrong with the 480. You making stuff up or got me confused with someone else.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats

He's just having banter buddy, no hard feelings. We love you really! :p

If telling the truth is trolling then yes I am trolling. Many people remember and remind you of the epic 480 hype train crash and burn of yours. The topic comes up at least a few times a year.

Come on lets stop being mean to him. You can only judge him on the next GPU purchase now..

Caporegime
Where is your proof about me taking every opportunity to say you would be wrong? At best I may have joked about you getting it wrong with the 480. You making stuff up or got me confused with someone else.

Is it still a joke to you?

What that i'm an AMD shill?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Exactly. I made that clear to him many times.

It is he who decided to attack me recently regarding my 3080 and monitor choice and kept banging on about how I made a mistake. Even then I moved on. But here we are him getting all bent out of shape again.

Come on lets stop being mean to him. You can only judge him on the next GPU purchase now..
Agreed. I probably won’t bother though. He takes friendly banter and turns it into something else.

I dont think you are no. :confused: (looks at 2070S).
Who said he was an AMD shill though? Reads one thing, understands something completely different it seems. Anyway, I am out. Kill joy or what.

Back
Top Bottom