• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which GPU should humbug buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Extra girth is good and all, but if you don’t know how to use it efficiently by infinity caching your length, then... never mind. :p
Haha :D

But when 10 is not enough, then you don't exactly have much to spare with 16 to be handing it out willy nilly. Best leave that to @Th0nt which has plenty girth and length to spare :p

Besides, I have been told by every girl game I have enough. It has not failed me yet ;)

Caporegime
OP
Haha :D

But when 10 is not enough, then you don't exactly have much to spare with 16 to be handing it out willy nilly. Best leave that to @Th0nt which has plenty girth and length to spare :p

Besides, I have been told by every girl game I have enough. It has not failed me yet ;)
Wait till you meet a size queen, 16 is the minimum they'll consider. :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Wow, speechless. Maybe another poll for that one? :D
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom