• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VOUCHER CODE DEALS CONCEPT PLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OCUK shouldn't say. Part of my job involves fraud type situations, and whenever someone asks how I know, the last thing I'm going to do is tell them. That would just make them smarter for next time.

Associate
Sales have been cancelled, yes.
Beautiful! So, can I have it now? (just a joke, alright)

Btw, I am using Xiaomi mi9. Apart from unlocking itself with gugl voice commands it is good. I think chinese were spying on me... What I noticed since the last phone that apps are becoming larger.

Associate
You absolutely shouldn’t as it would give anyone else thinking of pulling a fast one a heads up on what to avoid, but minds are curious things :)

Il be joining the F5, F5, F5 club on Monday as my new build is totally GPU-less since my 980 died during the move.... That is unless you call a Radeon 3450 from 2008 a GPU worth of being tied with my new Ryzen 5600x....I think not. Lucky I keep spare old hardware for troubleshooting reasons though!

Associate
OCUK shouldn't say. Part of my job involves fraud type situations, and whenever someone asks how I know, the last thing I'm going to do is tell them. That would just make them smarter for next time.

Absolutely. Spent a few years in loss prevention and a degree of secrecy was key to prevent others getting bright ideas...

Don't think anything should be published on how folks have been caught this time like others have said, it's just make them harder to catch if they tried again

Commissario
Don't think anything should be published on how folks have been caught this time like others have said, it's just make them harder to catch if they tried again
We won't be discussing our methods.

also what if the culprit tries to make a new account. will they be caught out? i hope so.
We're pretty good at spotting returnees, we've been doing it for a long time but also remember that they'll need to get into MM which means being a member for six months and having made 1,000 posts.

Associate
Heard Huawei are good but after you've lived in China and learnt how invasive they are there is NO WAY you would own one. Honest man everything you download there is like a virus. Even "genuine" goverment apps. It's crazy. Can't speak about that hear though... They could be watching and my social score might go down a few points hahahaha

We regularly talk about things at work the two guys with apple phones go home and have adverts for what we talked about apear on linked devices

Soldato
You absolutely shouldn’t as it would give anyone else thinking of pulling a fast one a heads up on what to avoid, but minds are curious things :)

Il be joining the F5, F5, F5 club on Monday as my new build is totally GPU-less since my 980 died during the move.... That is unless you call a Radeon 3450 from 2008 a GPU worth of being tied with my new Ryzen 5600x....I think not. Lucky I keep spare old hardware for troubleshooting reasons though!

What's coming out on Monday?

Soldato
We regularly talk about things at work the two guys with apple phones go home and have adverts for what we talked about apear on linked devices

Yeah Google/Facebook has all of your data and they use it to sell advertising based on your interests but the UK government does not

Soldato
we dont know yet or the time pretty excited lol

My 780Ti has had it's covid jabs, and has already booked an overseas holiday...... bring it on!!!
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

Associate
What's coming out on Monday?
Hopefully a drop of graphics cards along with a discount code in the more public forums.

as mentioned, like a lot of other people I fall into the catagory of “long time forum member, 10 years of order history, thousands of £‘s spent but not an active forum poster so no MM access” so I missed out on the drops last week and refuse to pay 200% of the correct price to some scalper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom