• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VOUCHER CODE DEALS CONCEPT PLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think a public deal will leak almost immediately but kudos to you for trying - for those of you without MM access i'd be really quick on this one, I think it's going to get swarmed near immedately.

Associate
Im sure the code will leak, BUT the advantage is the it cant be "picked up" on by the bots as suddenly being in stock, added to a basket and checked out in under 5 seconds like it happening at the moment. It should give people like me at least a chance.

Sadly theirs nothing we or anyone can do to stop the scalpers once it does leak, i just don't understand why people have to be like that.

But maybe il be proven wrong and humanity will think about the greater good for once. Oh look at that, a flying pig...

Its been suggested before, but IMO, the cards should always show as in stock, set at £10,000. That way when the codes are dropped the bots dont get a heads-up by suddenly seeing some products come into stock. Someone would have to be actively watching the forums.

Soldato
I think a public deal will leak almost immediately but kudos to you for trying - for those of you without MM access i'd be really quick on this one, I think it's going to get swarmed near immedately.

Can only imagine there are maximum low hundreds of cards on any single SKU so it will be gone instantly!

Associate
Im sure the code will leak, BUT the advantage is the it cant be "picked up" on by the bots as suddenly being in stock, added to a basket and checked out in under 5 seconds like it happening at the moment. It should give people like me at least a chance.

Sadly theirs nothing we or anyone can do to stop the scalpers once it does leak, i just don't understand why people have to be like that.

But maybe il be proven wrong and humanity will think about the greater good for once. Oh look at that, a flying pig...

Its been suggested before, but IMO, the cards should always show as in stock, set at £10,000. That way when the codes are dropped the bots dont get a heads-up by suddenly seeing some products come into stock. Someone would have to be actively watching the forums.

Actually that's not a bad idea - the owner of the bots either purchase them at 10k or choose to ignore them then.

OcUK Staff
OP
New voucher code deals will be going live in MM soon

They are now live, you need MM access to get the voucher codes:

Aorus 3060 Elite reduced from £649 down to £449 with voucher code - 80 units available.
Gigabyte 3070 Vision reduced from £5000 down to £600 with voucher code - 50 units available.
Aorus 3070 Extreme reduced from £5000 down to £750 with voucher code - 50 units available.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
We may have found a way to move voucher codes out of the very restrictive MM to a deal GPU section for members who have 50+ post, you will know if you have access as you just need to look up and will see a GPU deals section, if you don't see it, you do not have access!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom