Associate
I was jus reading up that express seem to be the only one nowadays with working Netflix I can get a weeks trial or money back guarantees but looks like you have to pay the year in advance then if not happy in 30 days, get your money back guaranteed

Associate
What do you think would be best to get? Nord or express? Looking for unlimited vpn hopefully works with Netflix. I work away 3/3 and the servers are in Norway for our internet so need something to get me back into the uk

I am in the same boat here, read lots a good things about nord and express. But then got pointed to trust pilot to read the reviews of nord and express. Not sure if anyone else has seen but seem that nord is not getting the good reviews.

I am stuck now.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Don't both offer a trial? I'm sure Nord used to, at least. I'm happy with them but I use my VPN probably less often than those who set and forget routing everything through it

Associate
i need help with Express and Netflix - i have an older LG smart TV with Netflix in my premium Apps - i have set Express DNS up on TV and connects to internet fine - but Netflix keeps saying Unable to connect - i have even factory reset the tv to clear any netflix cache - any ideas

Man of Honour
i need help with Express and Netflix - i have an older LG smart TV with Netflix in my premium Apps - i have set Express DNS up on TV and connects to internet fine - but Netflix keeps saying Unable to connect - i have even factory reset the tv to clear any netflix cache - any ideas
Is there an error code too?

Man of Honour
Sorry without an error code I don't know. I had a Netflix connection failure last year. My android and iOS devices worked fine but my Fire TV stick failed to connect. I looked up the error code and many people ad a similar issue with their particular router. It sprung back into life a few weeks later, presumably due to a firmware update or a change on the Netflix side. But without any error code it will be tricky to diagnose.

Are you 100% sure nothing has changed on your network such as the SSID, etc?

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Well presumably it doesn't like the Express DNS details you put in, Netflix are probably wise to it so while browsing is fine, Netflix won't work. I assume if you set the DNS settings back to default it works fine?

Soldato
It is coming up to VPN renewal time for me. I'm currently with Private Internet Access and have to say that I have had zero problems with them, so I'm thinking of renewing for another two years unless anyone knows of any better options? I need to be able to use servers in the UK and the USA and not much more.

Soldato
You can always find cheaper options and you can usually find better options depending on your criteria, but as PIA have proven regularly, they don’t log and have responded as such in a number of legal cases.

Associate
Don't both offer a trial? I'm sure Nord used to, at least. I'm happy with them but I use my VPN probably less often than those who set and forget routing everything through it

I’ve been reading up and went for nord vpn as it has the kill switch ability. Does anyone that has nord able to recommend a server for Netflix? Or is it a case of scrolling through them all

Soldato
I’ve been reading up and went for nord vpn as it has the kill switch ability. Does anyone that has nord able to recommend a server for Netflix? Or is it a case of scrolling through them all

Several providers offer kill switch functionality, though TBH I personally wouldn’t trust them, it just has bad idea written all over it.

Associate
Does the webpage layout change as I was on Netflix and then turn on my vpn, then refreshed my Netflix and just stayed the same or is it the fact that there just more content to view. I thought there would have been more US shows on the main page also tried logging out and back in again. Could also be the internet out here as a few weird things happening to me that’s not to others so I’ll try again when I’m home on Monday

Soldato
Only the content will change. Check if Supernatural is on there as that's on Netflix USA and not on Netflix UK.

The difference between USA and UK isn't nearly as marked as it used to be. In fact there are quite a few things we have that they don't.

Associate
Ok thanks I’ll check, yes I remember doing this a couple years ago and there was a huge difference. Maybe such and such nowadays. I was after season 5 of gotham as just watched 1-4 on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom