w00t.

Soldato
Just noticed Im in the top 20, even after hardly playing anything for the past month or so. Got a load of games waiting for some dedication, just dont seem to be too bothered to play anything.

Hopefully once the footy is over I can get some time in :)

Soldato
I used to be in the top 20 but since I broke up with my fiancee I haven't played the console at all.. In fact I left it up in Aberdeen with my little brother :p

Permabanned
im biding my time, running two businesses has meant that i have approximately zero playing time atm, hotel owners are back in a week tho and ill be back to my life of single occupational self employment, replete with its many available gaming hours

Caporegime
roboffer said:
Just noticed Im in the top 20, even after hardly playing anything for the past month or so. Got a load of games waiting for some dedication, just dont seem to be too bothered to play anything.

Hopefully once the footy is over I can get some time in :)

Same, I hardly touched it for around 6 weeks and I'm 11th!
When you consider I hardly have any points in:
Kameo
Dead or Alive 4
Perfect Dark Zero
Full Auto
Oblivion
FarCry Instincts Predator
Amped 3
Tony Hawks: American Wasteland
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Hitman: Blood Money

It's quite scary.. and those are just the ones I own. I have 1/1000 on Football Manager and 10/1000 on Table Tennis, and hardly any on Condemned and I can get access to those games whenever I want :o.

edit: And I have Xmen-The Official Game coming tomorrow :).

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
Same, I hardly touched it for around 6 weeks and I'm 11th!
When you consider I hardly have any points in:
Kameo
Dead or Alive 4
Perfect Dark Zero
Full Auto
Oblivion
FarCry Instincts Predator
Amped 3
Tony Hawks: American Wasteland
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Hitman: Blood Money

It's quite scary.. and those are just the ones I own. I have 1/1000 on Football Manager and 10/1000 on Table Tennis, and hardly any on Condemned and I can get access to those games whenever I want :o.

edit: And I have Xmen-The Official Game coming tomorrow :).

Watchout mate im after your number 10 spot ;)

And Congrats to Leetabix for taking Wyrdo's crown :)

Paul ...

Permabanned
Anders0n said:
Haven't played mine in ages either. I dont like being 5th :( , but theres such a big between me and fourth! Damn you Ultra_Extreme! :p

You closed in damn fast not long ago, came outta nowhere to withing like 5-600 of me, unfortunately (for u ;)) it was just prior to me having a big splurge on ebay where i picked up a whole pile of games inclusive of some of the early EA/2K games with the easy 1000's so i went up about 3-4k in a week or so. Got madden and NHL today too so leetabix should be afraid lol

Associate
OP
Ultra_Extreme said:
You closed in damn fast not long ago, came outta nowhere to withing like 5-600 of me, unfortunately (for u ;)) it was just prior to me having a big splurge on ebay where i picked up a whole pile of games inclusive of some of the early EA/2K games with the easy 1000's so i went up about 3-4k in a week or so. Got madden and NHL today too so leetabix should be afraid lol

lol, why do you think I've been trying to put 2000 points between me and you. I knew you had them games on the way.

Soldato
Ultra_Extreme said:

Got NHL 2k6, NBA Live and amped 3 coming soon, fairly easy 3000 points. Need to finish off Hitman, TRL and may even buy condemned again to get the full 970 points.

So hopefully I should be back up and challenging the top in no time! :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom