W800i poor battery performance

Associate
Recently got my W800i, I charged it up full yesterday and after listening to a few songs and making one short call, the battery life icon has dropped nearly to empty. Is this normal for the battery or is it faulty?

Man of Honour
Have you charged it correctly since getting it? I've had mine for around 3 months now(and a K750i before that) and although I don't use the mp3 function all that much from my normal use(quite a few texts and a few short phonecalls) I get about 4 days battery life between charges if not more. I'd see if your phone does it again, if it does then you may have a faulty battery, not sure if they are covered by warranty though as batterys are normally consumables I think.

Permabanned
Turn the phone completely off, wait for around 30 secs and plug the charger in. The phone's Charging screen will come up.

Basically, This means that all the power is going the the battery but when the phone is turned on, The power is being used aswell.

My k750i (same phones) last around 3-4 days with heavy use:)

Soldato
kud0s said:
hi kud0s, you're sig is rubbish - even though i live in leeds you want to support a good team like sheff utd, yeh your sig is too big - 400x75 pixels, 20kb maximums, and your post was a bit random wasn't it mate.

Sort it out :p ;) :p

Associate
OP
Turns out I have a dud phone or battery or both. Had to fully recharge it twice yesterday despite only using it to call for 10 minutes or so. Have also turned bluetooth off and did not use the walkman functions. Would not power on this morning as the battery died again.

Getting it replaced soon.

Back
Top Bottom