W900i

Soldato
Brum Man said:
Isn't it essentially the same as the W800 but with the joystick replaced and a few extra buttons on?

I suppose so but the menus look a lot nicer, its much much nicer in black, the silver buttons are like machined aluminium and it has 3g.

Soldato
"There is no practical value in the mechanism of disclosing because you may talk when it is closed"

"Following elements are available in closed condition: the navigating key, the button of browser's start, key to switch video call and Activity menu. Besides there are standard call and a reject buttons"

From HERE

So I'm assuming that no you don't have to.

Last edited:
Associate
I tried to use my w900i as a modem but when i connected to o2(formerly known as bt cellnet) it says there's no signal, how do i set it up correctly on the pc (sony comms centre) ?

Pug

Pug

Soldato
The differences between it and the W800 are roughly:

- 480MB of internal memory
- Screen quality and resolution are massivley superior
- 3G (if that floats yor boat)
- and a certain amount of exclusivity - every man and his dog has a K750 or w800 - fewer of these around.

I will say white makes it look even bigger than it actually is tho, but everywhere i've taken it out i've had interested queries as to what it is/does.

Photo quality is superb as well in all light conditions. Phone can be used almost exclusively closed - only when you need to input a number/text or turn it on does it need opening, but personally i never turn mine off.

Also makes a funky "swish" sound when it opens...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom