• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Waiting for the Intel Core Duo?

Associate
I'm going to buy a laptop pretty soon, most probably from the ThinkPad range, and was wondering would it be worthwhile waiting for the laptops to come with the Intel Core Duo chips? Or should I just go ahead and get one now?

Deleted member 329

D

Deleted member 329

ive got one .... sony vaio fe with a t2400 was going to get t2500 but was going to cost far to much.... t2400 is the best value atm.... rapid system.. well worth it...

Soldato
thinkpads with duo core should be arriving soon as people seem to be receiving them in america around now. currently the only ones with core duo are:

t60/t60p
x60/x60s

they're not going to be cheap mind. But i can certainly say thinkpads are worth the money, having had one for a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom