Wall mount monitor arm suggestions

Soldato
I'm changing my PC desk setup and would like to have my monitor on a wall mountable arm. It probably won't move much but any movements need to stay centralised.

It seems most arms have a shorter arm connected to the wall bracket and a longer arm connect to the monitor so when pushed back it's not central.

Proper first world problem but I know it will annoy me if I can't keep it central to where I sit.

Any recommendations would be welcome. Currently supporting a 27" LG850 monitor but I may upgrade to ultrawide so something that can handle the weight would be ideal.

Thanks.

Permabanned
Probably over the top for what you need but try Eono by Amazon. It's incredibly solid. Allows you to pull the monitor forward and push it back and it stay central. There is no up/down movement but you shouldn't need that. Rotation is fixed in that you set it level and tighten some screws to stop the screen rotating freely. You can also adjust tilt. It is very strong indeed ( unlike most supports ) and will hold any monitor you buy in future up to "ridiculously huge".

Back
Top Bottom