WandaVision

Soldato
Some major spoilers/theories. Seriously, if you're worried about spoilers then don't open.

• Pietro is indeed meant to look like Quicksilver from the X-Men movies, but he's also Mephisto messing with Wanda. Mephisto is Evan Peters in weird red CGI makeup.
  • Mephisto was drawn to Wanda by Agnes. He feeds off magic energy. He's also Ralph.
  • Agnes is Agatha Harkness and part of the "Salem Seven" coven of witches (a couple of them are servants who are male), who've lived for hundreds of years. They were in Westview when Wanda came there. The missing person from witness protection is Norm, he was investigating them.
  • Vision gets his memories back and gets to say goodbye to Wanda properly, he does die again.
  • Heywood was studying Vision to create further weapons like him. He is actually working on Sentinels, which are shown in the last episode. He goaded Wanda into the events of the show, trying to revive Vision, and is now trying to cover up his screw up.
  • Darcy is a psychic in the circus
  • Monica gets powers from her third jump through the barrier, she is set up to become Photon by the end of this series.
  • Vision, Monica and Wanda take down Mephisto and Agnes. Wanda gets taken out by Strange and taken away.
  • Wanda expands the reality field in the final episode to cover the entire world, which is implied to seed the mutant gene (what happened to Monica happening to more people), thus setting up X-Men.

Caporegime
Some major spoilers/theories. Seriously, if you're worried about spoilers then don't open.

• Pietro is indeed meant to look like Quicksilver from the X-Men movies, but he's also Mephisto messing with Wanda. Mephisto is Evan Peters in weird red CGI makeup.
  • Mephisto was drawn to Wanda by Agnes. He feeds off magic energy. He's also Ralph.
  • Agnes is Agatha Harkness and part of the "Salem Seven" coven of witches (a couple of them are servants who are male), who've lived for hundreds of years. They were in Westview when Wanda came there. The missing person from witness protection is Norm, he was investigating them.
  • Vision gets his memories back and gets to say goodbye to Wanda properly, he does die again.
  • Heywood was studying Vision to create further weapons like him. He is actually working on Sentinels, which are shown in the last episode. He goaded Wanda into the events of the show, trying to revive Vision, and is now trying to cover up his screw up.
  • Darcy is a psychic in the circus
  • Monica gets powers from her third jump through the barrier, she is set up to become Photon by the end of this series.
  • Vision, Monica and Wanda take down Mephisto and Agnes. Wanda gets taken out by Strange and taken away.
  • Wanda expands the reality field in the final episode to cover the entire world, which is implied to seed the mutant gene (what happened to Monica happening to more people), thus setting up X-Men.
Hmm.
Not so sure about some of those theories or fan hopes/wishes. Agnes appeared to be simply a normal townsperson when vision cleared her mind when she was looking at the hex barrier saying she couldn’t leave.

Caporegime
has anyone who thought the trailer looked ridiculous actually bothered to watch the show and enjoyed it?
in 2 minds about giving it a try..

Caporegime
has anyone who thought the trailer looked ridiculous actually bothered to watch the show and enjoyed it?
The first two episodes are a bit on the slow side but are definitely needed to set the scene. Things really pick up steam in Episode 3 and Episode 4 is when it really starts knocking it out of the park.

Caporegime
Me.
I'm no comic book fan but I know the characters. You definitely need to know the marvel films to get it, I think.
Episode 3 started to explain it all and it was good.

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
Dr Strange, he will create portals into the Hex without the need for people to enter and become part of Wandas vison.. So they can enter as they are, under no control and confront Wanda.

In the previous episode Rembeau said her contact was an aerospace engineer, so I'm not sure about that character.

There's quite a lot of speculation that it might be...

Reed Richards (from the Fantastic Four). Though this seems like a pretty big character to introduce in a TV show.

My thoughts are it could be...

One of the Skrull characters, as this would link with Rembeau first appearing in Captain Marvel as a child.

Soldato
Me.
I'm no comic book fan but I know the characters. You definitely need to know the marvel films to get it, I think.
Episode 3 started to explain it all and it was good.
Yeh you actually need to know what happened to one of the main characters in the films to get this. Otherwise it makes even less sense than it does already.

Also what they are doing with her brother pretty much says you would have to have watched xmen and age of ultron to also be somewhat 'in' on whatever they are doing there

Soldato
Let us hope not, Larson may be an Oscar winning actress but her performance in Captain Marvel was wooden and the character written was thoroughly unlikable and the plot was pointless without any sense of tension or drama. To be honest it undermined Fury a bit for me.

However loving WandaVision, great premise well carried off. Hoping for a great pay off by the seasons end.

Back
Top Bottom