WandaVision

Soldato
She has one of the best scenes in all the film's for me.
"You took everything from me"
"I don't even know who you are"
"You soon will"

Said it before. 100% getting Magneto vibs. Are we going to get a turn? Maybe the outcome of this series.

Man of Honour
Do you think Dr Strange would be a fair match?

The original Dr Strange in the very early comics would destroy Wanda and anyone else for that matter. His powers were literally endless, anything he could think of, he could do. They toned him down massively, and now, in terms of the comics, he's not weak but he's definitely far from being even close to someone like Wanda.

In the MCU, they've kept Strange pretty powerful, but other than portals and a few fancy tricks, we've not actually seen him do anything to suggest how powerful he might be.

Caporegime
It wasn't awful. It was necessary to set up the series.

It absolutely wasn't.

Those first two episodes were some of the worst I've watched recently simply because it isn't what I was wanting.
Episode 3 was so-so until the proper plot stuff, but then from 4 to 6 it's been top quality.

We are labouring the point now, like the first few episodes. Everyone has different taste and clearly the first episodes wasn't to everyones taste.

And it's obviously caused issues as people did drop off watching it.

But now I'd say it's worth the Disney+ subscription as is the type of content I expect from my subscriptions.

Soldato
Just because it wasn't want YOU wanted doesn't make it awful. I really enjoyed them and they really set up the mystery and intrigue as to what could possibly be happening.

Soldato
Just because it wasn't want YOU wanted doesn't make it awful. I really enjoyed them and they really set up the mystery and intrigue as to what could possibly be happening.
This.

The interaction and chemistry between Wanda and Vision was superb. It's going to make the upcoming events even more impactful.

Associate
Although they were strange, I liked the intrigue of the first 2 to get you thinking about what’s going on. I can see where the criticism comes from though, and think they should have released the first 3 together, as that finished on a cliff hanger, but at least gave hint to what was coming.

Caporegime
Watched today's episode and left it running during the credits only to realise there is a short mid credits scene. For all previous episodes I have turned off once credits started, so time to go back and see if I missed anything.

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom