WandaVision

Soldato
This seems to be heading exactly where I expected before the show even started.

Vision died. Wanda went a bit nuts and constructed a new reality where Vision is still alive. Not sure why, but it seems like Wanda trapped real people inside that reality, and they're all now playing roles. Perversely, that would make Wanda the villain of this show. Though I suspect there's going to be something else going on to ensure that isn't, ultimately, the case. Most speculation seems to point to Mephisto being involved.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been quite happy with the character development and the time taken over the growing sense of unease. They haven't gone for the exposition based plot short cut. There has been some nice humour, I don't see that the first 3 episodes have been wasted just because we haven't rushed to "pew pew pew blam blam die baddies".

Soldato
What character development? These aren't the true characters and we don't need 90mins (so far!) for them to realise the are in some sort of sim - that's the length of some whole movies.

Soldato
What character development? These aren't the true characters and we don't need 90mins (so far!) for them to realise the are in some sort of sim - that's the length of some whole movies.
As I posted before I have a feeling that some of the other 'characters' are real people put under a spell or made to be there, that was partially confirmed in this week's epusode. They maybe don't know where they are or why they are there but something is happening and slowly the reality is falling apart. There IS a reason for the TV show reality. Whether its Wanda herself that's created it or someone else we will find out soon.

Associate
Although a little slow, I am enjoying the feeling of unease,
the Hydra emblem in the adverts and now the reveal of SWORD, SHIELD's successor
. Looking forward to E4

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
I've not watched this yet, going to wait for it all to air then binge it, but it sounds like its good. Managed to miss any spoilers so far.

Back
Top Bottom