Want a ride in the OcUK Radical? Read this

Permabanned
Well i would like to suggest a different idea completely, so far we have well to be fair random idea's.

Spie is clearly into his motors like many of us on here who have made quite big financial sacrifices to own their dream cars depending on their incomes (my P1 costs an arm and a leg sometimes).

So i propose a different approach since the clientele of OCUK varies widely from computer enthusiasts to geeks to well rounded individuals who just like to get value for money to enthusiasts for all things in life. I cannot see SPie getting much satisfaction showing his pride and joy off to someone who wont fully appreciate it and doesnt know anything about a car other than loud pedal = faster.

Thus, i propose this;

1) Offer say 2 places per track day to OCUK online buyers or credit card buyers from a raffle. (Thus we reward his loyal customers)

2) 1 Place each day goes to the person who can most accurately do some sort of motoring challenge or some sort of car enthusiast competition (thus we get a person fully appreciating the car)

3) Lastly for fellow enthusiasts i say if we turn up on said track day and get within 5 seconds of his lap times he owes us a go ;)

Could even in some sort of other way of getting a place since taking 4 ppl round in a single track day is easy as long as you space the time they show up at :)

Over to you Spie....

Associate
what about that thing they did on top gear where you had to name the car when you could only see an airvent or something.

But make it more difficult with more cars 2 pick out.

Whoever gets the most right wins.

Permabanned
Originally posted by moss
i reckon thats also an excellent idea, the downside is the designer types will have a major advantage over those who cant use psp/ps/flash etc which is a fair amount of people who use these boards

On the contrary, I never mentioned PS/PSP/Flash. Whats wrong with a photo advert? A movie advert? Anything at all - it leaves it much more open for people then.

Majik

Back
Top Bottom