Want to get a toy dog probably a Maltese

Suspended
Pretty dog ;)

bull1.jpg

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Waste of good dog food, get a proper dog :)

38691577_441f2a5c26_m.jpg

this is not a dog. A dog is something that licks your face after it's been cleaning itself, a dog is something that humps your leg, a dog is something that runs off after you let it off the lead :)

Suspended
I like Border Collie, need plenty of space though and not can be quite aggressive?

townsend-trooper-border-collie.jpg

Jack Russell's look cute, good size (cheap on food) :), shame so nippy, apparently.

jack%20russell%20terrier%20lola1.jpg

Doberman or pinscher
dog-harness-leather-doberman-tracking-black.jpg

Soldato
EnglishSpringerimg021.jpg

whippet.JPG

We have a whippet and a springer. Whippets are cute but are real dogs imo. They're very friendly and affectionate and they don't like to be dressed up :D (those aren't my dogs BTW)

Soldato
OP
webalitter0cb.jpg

I have just available puppies for sale - pet quality boy and girl :)
Both are very sweet - girl is very friendly and lively, boy is small and a little bit shy - he will need more care in the beginning.
The picture of them is attached.
I will ask for puppy 12 000 Kc or 400 euro.

you have to admit they are very cute, so boy or girl?

Associate
I have 2 Yorkshire Terriers, one dog who weighs less than a bag of sugar and a bitch who is about 4kgs in weight.
Ideal around the home as they don't really moult, I get loads of grief off the lads at work about them. Makes me laugh though wj=hen they see them, they are all over them stroking them etc. :p
Wouldn't be without them now, so much character for a small dog. Never like to be too far away from you and will attempt to guard you (they think they are 10ft tall) :D

Back
Top Bottom