1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warhammer 40k/games workshop stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theleg, 17 Oct 2009.

1. theleg

Capodecina

Having a clear out and got a bunch of this stuff in the loft..any of it worth owt these days?

2. Von Smallhausen

Man of Honour

What you got ?

3. daz

Capodecina

Will be worth virtually nothing if already painted (unless painted to a very high quality) :o

4. iviv

Soldato

I dunno, if its already painted couldn't you just give it a blast of undercoat and it'd be ready to paint again? Careful not to loose much detail on them though.

Check the bay for rough prices, it'll probably be easiest to sell it all together, assuming they are all for the same army.

5. theleg

Capodecina

thats what i thought..but its all long out of production stuff..most from the early 90s or something so wasnt sure.

6. Von Smallhausen

Man of Honour

Are there any Terminators / Space Marines ?

7. theleg

Capodecina

aye, im just tryin to sort it out now.

8. Von Smallhausen

Man of Honour

E-mail in trust if you decide to shift the Terminators, Marines and any Genestealers you might have.

9. Russinating

Capodecina

I too have a load of these at home from back in the day - Imperial Guard (Catachans) and a load of tanks, plus some Warhammer Undead. Parents are moving house soon so really need to sort though it all/flog it off. As well as an absolute shed load of MTG cards.

10. Mr-White

Capodecina

I gave my Chaos and Tyranid armies away to someone on another forum, thought they were better off with someone who could make use of them. They had sat in the garage for about 15 years.

MW

11. Werewolf

Commissario

Depending on what you've got the answer is possibly yes, there are some models that haven't been in production for years or the newer ones aren't as nice, and I beleive some of the early books are hard to come by.
    Others probably aren't worth much at all for common models.

Auction sites etc might be worth a look for rough pricing :)

What sort of stuff did you used to collect/paint/play?

12. BluZiff

Mobster

I have lots and lots of space marines that are glued up but unpainted. Maybe I should look at of loading them at some point. :/

13. eddiemcgarrigle

Mobster

Reminds me of all the figures I had for D&D. One of my mates was very, very good at painting them and they looked superb. Grew out of it and gave them all to a friend's little brother. They'd make a great little display if I still had them.