Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions Trading Card Game or alternatives

Associate
I picked up a couple of the Campaign (Order/Chaos) decks for this recently and have been playing with my 10 year old son. I'd been looking for a real card game similar to Hearthstone that we could play in real life rather than on the computer, and we're enjoying it?

Anyone else playing, or any other recommendations for similar types of games we can play in real life?

Associate
First time I've heard of it. Haven't played Warhammer in years but that looks like fun! I'd love to see a 40k version of it too!

The last similar game I played was Star Realms. It was quite good as I recall.

I've only played the digital version (which you can try for free here: https://www.starrealms.com/digital-game/) - but they have physical cards too. Not sure how common they are in real life though.

Associate
OP
I bought the four physical card sets for Chaos, Destruction etc and play against my son. I lose each time against a 10 year old, but it's nice to play with real cards.

I'll probably get a little playmat which will be more durable than the paper ones we get in each pack.

Permabanned
I picked up a couple of the Campaign (Order/Chaos) decks for this recently and have been playing with my 10 year old son. I'd been looking for a real card game similar to Hearthstone that we could play in real life rather than on the computer, and we're enjoying it?

Anyone else playing, or any other recommendations for similar types of games we can play in real life?

Lightseekers. Is made by the same people as AoS Champions and, to me, feels pretty similar to HearthStone. Got the misses playing it as well :D.

Back
Top Bottom