Wasabi Mango UHD 430 - 43" 120 Hz 4k monitor

Soldato
I believe this is the same one Linus review not too long ago...

PPI is not going to be the best at 43" remember... so if you're sat close, not ideal. Colour accuracy is dreadful also it appears... which is odd for an IPS panel, but perhaps this consideration was thrown out the window in favour of making it reach 120Hz.

Another big worry I'd have is sending it back in case of any issues.

Soldato
I am in the market for a 40" screen. Want to be more productive and multiple windows open - and some gaming. This looks great.

Unless you MUST have 120Hz, and I mean really desperately must have it (not to mention having a GPU to push it), then a regular TV might be the better choice (of which there are numerous options and deals to choose from). You'd certainly pay a lot less, plus there's no advantage to the IPS panel here (if anything it's a disadvantage), not to mention importing it and the issues that entails regards faults, warranty etc.

This would have to be one kick ass amazing monitor to justify a purchase, and I don't see that being the case.

Associate
I was looking at the Iiyama 40" too ,

that looks a good monitor. I don't need 140hz at all as I am a very light gamer. But want more screen real estate. I am not sure what to do. I have a Dell 2711 at the moment. Another thought was a 21:9 format like the Dell 38" and then use my existing 2711 in Portrait mode.

Associate
Hi does this monitor work well with FPS games with low input lag and no ghosting?

Also does this work fine with Nvidia cards with freesync enabled?

Back
Top Bottom