1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Water Cooling

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by J1234, 19 May 2006.

1. J1234

Capodecina

I'm thinking of using water cooling as my case is pretty noisy to keep cool. I have a LGA775 pentium proccessor 3.2Ghz overclocked to 3.8Ghz at the moment, a DFI lanparty 925x-t2 motherboard, and a PowerColor ATI Radeon X800 GT and the cooler on that is really noisy, would it be better to buy everything seperatly or as a kit. What do you recommend and are water cooling pumps noisy? Cheers.

2. ichabod crane

Man of Honour

He i have watercooled for a couple of years now and i highly recommend it not just on the plus sides that its better performance, more silent but as the fact that it looks AWESOME in your case. For a starter a complete kit is a good start as you get everything you need without the hassle of sortin it ya self you always forget summit on a custom kit like additives or only recieve 2ft of hose when you asked for 6 lol, But if you have read up and know alot about the field of water cooling i recommend a custom Kit along the danger den lines they are very good at cooling and they look good... alot of people prefer the storm or apogee blocks which in honest do perform better but they are ugly!! a complete DD kit with all matching blocks looks far superior. Good luck