Water Cooling

Soldato
I'm thinking of using water cooling as my case is pretty noisy to keep cool. I have a LGA775 pentium proccessor 3.2Ghz overclocked to 3.8Ghz at the moment, a DFI lanparty 925x-t2 motherboard, and a PowerColor ATI Radeon X800 GT and the cooler on that is really noisy, would it be better to buy everything seperatly or as a kit. What do you recommend and are water cooling pumps noisy? Cheers.

Man of Honour
Justin said:
I'm thinking of using water cooling as my case is pretty noisy to keep cool. I have a LGA775 pentium proccessor 3.2Ghz overclocked to 3.8Ghz at the moment, a DFI lanparty 925x-t2 motherboard, and a PowerColor ATI Radeon X800 GT and the cooler on that is really noisy, would it be better to buy everything seperatly or as a kit. What do you recommend and are water cooling pumps noisy? Cheers.

He i have watercooled for a couple of years now and i highly recommend it not just on the plus sides that its better performance, more silent but as the fact that it looks AWESOME in your case. For a starter a complete kit is a good start as you get everything you need without the hassle of sortin it ya self you always forget summit on a custom kit like additives or only recieve 2ft of hose when you asked for 6 lol, But if you have read up and know a lot about the field of water cooling i recommend a custom Kit along the danger den lines they are very good at cooling and they look good... a lot of people prefer the storm or apogee blocks which in honest do perform better but they are ugly!! a complete DD kit with all matching blocks looks far superior. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom