Watercooled Case Gallery

Man of Honour
Had a little update on my Lian Li xl - ditched the Bykski distro plate in favour of the EK D5 front distro plate for the Lian li XL and got a EK velocity cpu waterblock. I also ditched the vertical gpu in favour of clean runs (btw @Jay85 thanks for the tip regarding the gpu mount).

uUa0XVkh.jpg

g8JemY2h.jpg

Perfect execution of hardline imo.

The routing is excellent, just simple straight lines which almost blend in with the case.

If i had to nit-pick and that is purely because i've looked at it for along time ;

1 ) top run from distro to cpu looks a couple of degrees off, either camera angle or distro spacing - neither are you doing. You've nailed the other runs and it stands out a little to me.

2 ) The cable comb on the 2nd pci-e has 2 bunched up and doesn't match the first one.( really nit-picking :D )

Short of that, this is a show worthy build, the 2nd pic is my fave, clean and simple - I would be very proud to have that on my desk.

Associate
Perfect execution of hardline imo.

The routing is excellent, just simple straight lines which almost blend in with the case.

If i had to nit-pick and that is purely because i've looked at it for along time ;

1 ) top run from distro to cpu looks a couple of degrees off, either camera angle or distro spacing - neither are you doing. You've nailed the other runs and it stands out a little to me.

2 ) The cable comb on the 2nd pci-e has 2 bunched up and doesn't match the first one.( really nit-picking :D )

Short of that, this is a show worthy build, the 2nd pic is my fave, clean and simple - I would be very proud to have that on my desk.

Thanks @Brizzles and you are absolutely right. The top runs are sitting a little lower at the radiator port ends, due to me using a slightly longer drop angle fittings - I have a couple of 90's left which are a little shorter, so might give these a whirl.
Tbh I didn't notice the combs until I had already taken the pics and due to this rig weighing an absolute ton, I thought I'll leave it as is - haha.

I have to get some more coolant and then I'm on the lookout for some premade 90-degree chrome-plated brass tubes, as I really think that will finish the build off nice.

Associate
Not the most recent build, but still going strong after 18 months or so.
47828_1000.jpg

47859_1000.jpg

47863_1000.jpg

Lol why does quoting your images make your images load? Nice build btw.

Associate
They don't load for me as well, only when quoting, as above.

This infinity look of CPU block looks pretty cool, I've not seen it before for WC. Awesome effect:)
Uploaded the images to Imgur and linked with BBCode instead, so they should work now.

Thanks! I've currently got the leds turned off so it's just a regular mirror, which also looks pretty cool imo. Would definitely recommend Barrow parts.

Associate
Uploaded the images to Imgur and linked with BBCode instead, so they should work now.

Thanks! I've currently got the leds turned off so it's just a regular mirror, which also looks pretty cool imo. Would definitely recommend Barrow parts.
Nice build and loving the runs on those chrome plated tubes. I'm looking to do the same with mine, but can't find anywhere that sells them. Would you mind PM'ing me where you got yours from?

Associate
Nice build and loving the runs on those chrome plated tubes. I'm looking to do the same with mine, but can't find anywhere that sells them. Would you mind PM'ing me where you got yours from?
Thanks! I bought a lot of cooling bits (tubing included) from the usual Chinese sites.

Soldato

Along Chinese sites, can grab them on the bay, some guy called: mizucooling sells loads of barrow items including the chrome tubing and whom I got mine from, done about 20 orders with the guy over the years, faultless for me IMO, always quick dispatch and delivery.

Soldato
Once you're ready, can we see your workspace from the front?
My son has a tiny IKEA desk and his m-ATX case takes up 40% of the work surface - he has a cupboard, but the airflow would be horrendous in an already hot system.
Your solution looks like it could be a winner.
Sure :) I'll try and take one later

Soldato
My son has a tiny IKEA desk and his m-ATX case takes up 40% of the work surface - he has a cupboard, but the airflow would be horrendous in an already hot system.
Sure :) I'll try and take one later it

Soldato
Apologies for the mess as it's not tidied up yet, power button is just sat on the desk (it's the disk bit) will go under the desk like the keyboard and mouse cables.

Associate
Apologies for the mess as it's not tidied up yet, power button is just sat on the desk (it's the disk bit) will go under the desk like the keyboard and mouse cables.

Don't apologise!
I'm currently using our dining table and the lounge TV as a desk/workspace, so you can imagine the state it's in.
(Excuse the kitty-tax, Wife's a Persian/Exotic breeder and we've currently two litters in our lounge pens)
I don't mind too much - it's nice playing in 4k/120Hz.
PC is sat in the IKEA Besta media cabinet.

It's great to see how much more usable space you've gained.

Associate
Along Chinese sites, can grab them on the bay, some guy called: mizucooling sells loads of barrow items including the chrome tubing and whom I got mine from, done about 20 orders with the guy over the years, faultless for me IMO, always quick dispatch and delivery.
Now that you mention it, I do recall ordering a few extra bits from that seller as well. Flawless for me too. Would recommend.

Associate
Now that you mention it, I do recall ordering a few extra bits from that seller as well. Flawless for me too. Would recommend.
Another recommendation for Mark/Mizucooling - bought a couple of Gigabyte 5V, 3 pin A-RGB convertor cables and received a 12V one by mistake. Responded to my message in minutes and sent the right cable via RMSD, received the following day. Looks after his customers.

Associate
Aah of course didn't think of Mizucooling - bought loads from him in the past - thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom