Poll: We`ve all seen them now. So whos buying what?

What console(s) will you buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 164 47.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 127 36.4%
  • Nintendo Revolution

Votes: 99 28.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 50 14.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 41 11.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
Hi.
This`d be good if the mods made this into a poll. :)
Here are your options people:

-1-Just a Microsoft Xbox 360.
-2-Just a Sony PlayStation 3.
-3-Just a Nintendo Revolution.
-4-A Xbox 360 & a PS3.
-5-A Xbox 360 & a Revolution.
-6-A PS3 & a Revolution.
-7-A Xbox 360 then another later.
-8-A PS3 then another later.
-9-A Revolution then another later.
-10-All 3 consoles on laungh.
-11-All 3 consoles evantually.
-12-I`ll decide upon release (see what games there are on launch).

-------------
Me, option 9.
Im definatelly picking up a Revolution. I love the Nintendo franchise games like Zelda, Mario & Metroid. I`ll pick up one of the other two as/when i find that one of them has several killer apps that im interested in. Which judging on past consoles (Xbox/PS2), means its likely that i`ll get a Xbox360.

What about you lot?

Soldato
Will definitely get a Revolution just for Zelda & Mariokart :) Then probably a PS3 for GT and whatever else. Never been interested in Xbox and can't see that changing tbh.

Associate
13 - I'll decide a while after release :p

In the last range of consoles I just bought a GameCube - I also like the Zelda, Mario and Metroid games. I was disappointed that there were very few games I bought for it though. The XBox I've always had a secret hatred for, but I have to admit the 360 sounds impressive. I really prefer to have a PC, the only reason to get a console for me is games like the Zelda ones, which are not available on a PC. I had a PlayStation, but never bought any games for it, and I didn't get a PS2.

If I get one at all, it will be a good few months after they are released, and probably be a Revolution. Despite all the functionality it will give, I can't see myself ever playing online with a console, so things like XBox LIVE mean nothing to me.

Caporegime
I will only buy one. I have both a PS2 and cube and i just don't have enough time to play both and a PC. For me im still very undecided as its all hype at the moment. Im leaning towards the Revolution because you can't beat nintendo exclusives and the whole back catalogue available is very very tempting. On the other hand the PS3 is shaping up good and if it lives up to the hype might get my vote. The xbox 360 on the other hand just looks like better graphics. Nothing really new or impressive.

Soldato
Well Xbox360 and PS3 will have launches at few months apart at best, so I will definitely get the 360 (probably on launch) and then see what the PS3 is offering when it comes out.

No doubt I'll end up getting the Revolution at some point too, but thats the one I'm least bothered about.

Permabanned
kreeeee said:

The PS3 is really unimpressive so far.

Going by what iv seen at gamespot and Ign i think the ps3 is the most inpresive out of the bunch.

Ill no way be getting a nintendo, i dont want a next gen console to play there old releases i want new stuff :)

Soldato
I'm not pushed on any of them. Got really interested when I saw the kind of processing power they were capable of, and then really put off when I saw the kind of games they were using to showcase it (ie. shinier versions of the same old driving games and beat 'em ups).

Revolution perked my interest when they said they were all about the gameplay, not the power. Then what do they do? Announce new versions of Zelda and Metroid :rolleyes:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
11. i'd probably have said just the x360 and the Revo, but i know i'll get a PS3 out of sheer morbid curiosity!

Back
Top Bottom