****Weekend Football Fixtures - 10-11th January 09 SPOILERS****

Soldato
We are screwed this season! What is going on we should be top 2!!! :mad: :mad:

I'm listening to the commentry, seems we're having a lot of chances but can't seem to put any of them away

From what i gathered of the commentry of the two goals they both occured on counter attacks (not 100% sure on that though without seeing the game)

I watched the reserve match on LUTV on tuesday and i honestly cannot believe howson and kilkenny aren't on the pitch, they played excellent in that reserve game and johnson made loads of mistakes, yet johnson is now on the pitch in this game!!

EDIT: becchio just hit the post >_< and in the first half he had an practically open goal header to make and missed it :(

Last edited:
Permabanned
Wolves losing 1-3 @ home to Preston :/

They really needed to win today after Reading winning last night

Soldato
I'm listening to the commentry, seems we're having a lot of chances but can't seem to put any of them away

From what i gathered of the commentry of the two goals they both occured on counter attacks (not 100% sure on that though without seeing the game)

I watched the reserve match on LUTV on tuesday and i honestly cannot believe howson and kilkenny aren't on the pitch, they played excellent in that reserve game and johnson made loads of mistakes, yet johnson is now on the pitch in this game!!

EDIT: becchio just hit the post >_< and in the first half he had an practically open goal header to make and missed it :(

Yep its being like that most games, it’s very frustrating :( I hope to god we can get into the playoff position and try to go up that way, then I don’t think we have a chance the way things are going, just a massive shame this season and huge disappointment :(

Don
Liverpool 11:
----------Reina
Carra-Hyypia-Skrtel-Aurelio
-------Lucas-Masch
Benayoun-Gerrard-Riera
-----------Kuyt

Not too many suprises there. Hyypia's ahead of Agger to deal with Stokes throws etc, the only other decision was whether to move Gerrard back and play 2 strikers because of Alonso's injury.

Back
Top Bottom